Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Untreatable TB coming to a city near you soon
17 January 2012, 11:19, (This post was last modified: 17 January 2012, 11:24 by Scythe13.)
RE: Untreatable TB coming to a city near you soon
(17 January 2012, 11:01)Tartar Horde Wrote: I thought about putting a freedom of information enquiry to all the councils asking to give numbers of TB/MSR cases to get an idea of numbers, but then I do not want the eye of Sauron upon me and my family. Sad eh when you are worried about the consequences of seeking the truth.

1984- Big Brother IS Watching You!
Yes, that really is a scarey thought.

Have you noticed that the skills and things we need to learn/do to become safe and independant from the government are the same things that those against the government are also doing?

We hide supplies, prepare for war, look for safe locations, get ready for any b-nice attacks, plan evacuation and evasion techniques, and we do so in a private way so as not to draw attention to ourselves. Much like the bad guys in the country do.
Oh, and for those of you that don't already know, B-Nice is an acronym for the different types of terrorist attacks.

Biological
Nuclear
Incindiary
Chemical
Explosion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Untreatable TB coming to a city near you soon - by Scythe13 - 17 January 2012, 11:19