Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Knife sales
17 October 2017, 15:21,
RE: Online Knife sales
Sounds to me like your elected representatives feel that repressive laws against the law abiding people are the answer to crime prevention rather than deterrents, punishment, and incarceration to protect society from the active criminals.

Remember, the people making these laws are elected by the voters into office. Referring to them as TPTB removes them from individual responsibility, and accountability for their actions and decisions. They are humans, elected from the ranks of your own community. They should be held accountable for what they do while in office until the day they die! They should be hounded by their constituents to the ends of the earth for their bad decisions, while in office and out.

For an upper middle class person 6 weeks in prison among the rabble might seem a tour through hell. To the class of people that make up the ranks of the acid throwers and terrorists prison is a place where one thrives.

I worked as a therapist in that environment for many years and saw whole families where a trip to prison is a right of passage into adulthood. Over the course of many years I often saw the third generation pass through my office. Those were just the ones I saw, there had been more of the family before them and since they start breeding at 13 and 14 there are already their children following after I have left.

They scoff at knife and gun laws. They have no concept of the right to private property. When caught it is not their own doing that has them in lockup, it is the fault of the police officer that caught them, or the home owner that called the police. Taking a life is viewed not as a choice between right and wrong, it is viewed by the cost effectiveness of the action.

And "educating them to give them the power to resist knives" is of no benefit. It is another layer of government funded treatment and excuses so the lawmakers can feel they have done something to address WHAT THEY SEE AS THE PROBLEM!

What they see as the problem is the object, not the person holding the object.

I honestly believe GB had it right when they sent the petty criminal element half way around the world to separate them from decent people and hung the serious offenders. The only problem with that system was that the pendulum had swung to the opposite extreme.

Messages In This Thread
Online Knife sales - by TheFalcon - 16 October 2017, 21:41
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 17 October 2017, 14:18
RE: Online Knife sales - by Mortblanc - 17 October 2017, 15:21
RE: Online Knife sales - by Skean Dhude - 17 October 2017, 16:46
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 17 October 2017, 19:34
RE: Online Knife sales - by Mortblanc - 17 October 2017, 21:31
RE: Online Knife sales - by Skean Dhude - 18 October 2017, 10:56
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 14:15
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 15:12
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 15:24