Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Knife sales
17 October 2017, 21:31,
RE: Online Knife sales
Oddly enough "these people" are folks like you and SD who put their opinions forth, stand on their principles and run for positions of influence. It starts at the local level and moves up from there.

And strangely enough those candidates, when promoting personal liberties and solid economic principles, will sound amazingly like the U.S. politicians so much ridiculed of late.

The reason you do not have them as a selection now is because all of them have thrown up their hands and shouted that they want no part of it! It is just too difficult for good men to expose themselves to the abuse of running for and holding office, in their estimation.

That leaves you only the approved party followers that follow orders and keep their mouths shut unless they are hurling insults in the House. (the voters in the U.S. elected Trump just to fight that very condition)

I can say for once in my life that my elected reps are good men standing on the principles I voted for. They are outnumbered by the rabble, sometimes even labeled by the media as crazy, but they are there and not being quiet while life goes on as "normal", the government grows larger and our rights grow smaller.

At least that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with it.

Messages In This Thread
Online Knife sales - by TheFalcon - 16 October 2017, 21:41
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 17 October 2017, 14:18
RE: Online Knife sales - by Mortblanc - 17 October 2017, 15:21
RE: Online Knife sales - by Skean Dhude - 17 October 2017, 16:46
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 17 October 2017, 19:34
RE: Online Knife sales - by Mortblanc - 17 October 2017, 21:31
RE: Online Knife sales - by Skean Dhude - 18 October 2017, 10:56
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 14:15
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 15:12
RE: Online Knife sales - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2017, 15:24