Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
24 April 2012, 00:00,
RE: ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
Very scary! and one of the reasons I got into prepping, not that I'd ever heard of preppers but was worried enough to get on the net and start searching to see if there were others in the UK that felt some thing was very wrong, these chips I believe are designed to control, I see a future where if you refuse to be chipped you would be locked out from society, no food, health care, benefits nothing! my fear was and is they would make it law so one would have to be totally self sufficient to survive outside the system.
24 April 2012, 08:58,
(24 April 2012, 00:00)Prep Girl Wrote: Very scary! and one of the reasons I got into prepping, not that I'd ever heard of preppers but was worried enough to get on the net and start searching to see if there were others in the UK that felt some thing was very wrong, these chips I believe are designed to control, I see a future where if you refuse to be chipped you would be locked out from society, no food, health care, benefits nothing! my fear was and is they would make it law so one would have to be totally self sufficient to survive outside the system.
i feel if this came to pass, then there would be a lot of people living outside the system, i've got friends in Glastonbury who have lived outside the system for years, i believe you can live outside the system if you had to-it would just be a different lifestyle-nothing wrong with that, its called being different!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 April 2012, 12:02,
Government have history in dealings with people who want to be outside the system. Planning permissions, council tax, etc. lots and lots of paperwork.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 April 2012, 13:19,
(24 April 2012, 12:02)Skean Dhude Wrote: Government have history in dealings with people who want to be outside the system. Planning permissions, council tax, etc. lots and lots of paperwork.
depends on how you live SD, moving around in a horse drawn caravan dosent need planning permission, you dont pay council tax or rent if you keep moving around, plenty of places you can hide away in.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 April 2012, 13:48,
That is now. When they clamp down these people will be an easy target and there are few places in the UK that anything over a small group can hide for any length of time.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 April 2012, 14:20,
"when they clamp down"! yeah right, politicians are only in it for what they can get and are usually voted out every 5 years, do you really think they will EVER get anything constructive done in that time, they couldn't organise a knees up in a brewery!!
24 April 2012, 15:32,
That is when they will clamp down. When they are the only ones left not paying into the treasury. Read somewhere that Spain is outlawing cash, others are doing the same they want a cut of every transaction you do. In response we are becoming more of a barter economy, the way to slow that is to stop cash.

Bunch of thieves. At least the Mafia gives yo what you want for the money they take.
Skean Dhude
24 April 2012, 17:09,
(24 April 2012, 08:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 April 2012, 00:00)Prep Girl Wrote: Very scary! and one of the reasons I got into prepping, not that I'd ever heard of preppers but was worried enough to get on the net and start searching to see if there were others in the UK that felt some thing was very wrong, these chips I believe are designed to control, I see a future where if you refuse to be chipped you would be locked out from society, no food, health care, benefits nothing! my fear was and is they would make it law so one would have to be totally self sufficient to survive outside the system.
i feel if this came to pass, then there would be a lot of people living outside the system, i've got friends in Glastonbury who have lived outside the system for years, i believe you can live outside the system if you had to-it would just be a different lifestyle-nothing wrong with that, its called being different!Big Grin

That's what I said BP would need to be totally self sufficient, I'm not and your not, I'd love to be but I'm a way off yet
24 April 2012, 17:54,
(24 April 2012, 17:09)Prep Girl Wrote:
(24 April 2012, 08:58)bigpaul Wrote:

That's what I said BP would need to be totally self sufficient, I'm not and your not, I'd love to be but I'm a way off yet
yes, i know that, i am just saying it is possible to do, it just needs a different way of looking at things, a bit like prepping does.
24 April 2012, 18:31, (This post was last modified: 24 April 2012, 18:38 by Prep Girl.)
Indeed Smile
And it wouldn't take a lot to get there just takes more then I've got, my Daughter is well up for getting out of the system and living off the land in a nice hiding place lol and if I had money I'd do it in the blink of an eye, we should work to live but seems most live to work to pay bloody bills, I'd be quite happy out of the system.