Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
child abuse case.
8 May 2012, 18:03,
child abuse case.
my contempt for these people goes without saying....cant we deport scum like this?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17997455
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 May 2012, 18:15,
RE: child abuse case.
Because our government is a bunch of spineless gutless wimps.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 May 2012, 19:10,
(8 May 2012, 18:15)Skean Dhude Wrote: Because our government is a bunch of spineless gutless wimps.

yup, that too!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 May 2012, 21:07,
Oh, I think we can do better than just sending them home. Castration, amputation of the dominant hand, perforating eardrums, removal of kneecaps oh and filing down of the hip socket and finally tattoo on the forehead,that reads RAPIST in the language of their home country .... Then deportation. I think that should do it.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
8 May 2012, 21:24,
How about a little bit of public stoning first TOF? I like your style Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
8 May 2012, 21:40,
The only trouble with public stoning is someone may have a good enough aim to kill the bar stewards.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
8 May 2012, 22:34,
I complained to the BBC over this. Its "grooming" in this case but would be peadophilia if an english person had done it.
9 May 2012, 05:56,
TOF, why are you being so kind to these scumbags. I would tie them up by their toes with fishing wire and light little fires under their heads. Thats just to warm up.
9 May 2012, 09:39,
(9 May 2012, 05:56)Weyoun Wrote: TOF, why are you being so kind to these scumbags. I would tie them up by their toes with fishing wire and light little fires under their heads. Thats just to warm up.

i agree, only i would light a BIG fire!
9 May 2012, 10:58,
the official Moslem line, "white girls are worthless and can be abused": http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-17996245