Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Our Cult
17 December 2012, 09:21,
RE: Join Our Cult
A fat american woman on BBC Breakfast this morning said that there is a "Doomsday Prepper" cult. I am quite upset I have not been asked to join being that I am am member here and on another site of similar topic.
17 December 2012, 11:37,
(17 December 2012, 07:26)Tigs Wrote: correct me if i am wrong here but a cult is a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object, A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister

Goes to show what you know! You're not a professor!!! Are you going to leave our cult? After we hunt down NR, we'll be after you next...unless you reintegrate with us, via our erotic parties, and the alike!!! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 December 2012, 14:23,
I've been called a CULT for years, never bothered me at all
17 December 2012, 17:59,
(17 December 2012, 09:21)BDG Wrote: A fat american woman on BBC Breakfast this morning said that there is a "Doomsday Prepper" cult. I am quite upset I have not been asked to join being that I am am member here and on another site of similar topic.

There was one on sky news Saturday night (might have been the same woman) saying that American preppers are a cult that hate Obama.Then they were on about survivalists and preppers again last night, just because the school shooters mum was a prepper.The mainstream media always demonises and mocks preppers and survivalists but then when things go wrong, Hurricane Sandy for example and people go cold and hungry because they are totally dependent on "the grid", they never mention that with a bit of foresight and planning ahead, the cold and hungry masses would be fine.
17 December 2012, 20:24,
If we become a cult, does that mean we can pay no tax as a religeous sectBig Grin