Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cache / Barter replentishment COFFEE
10 January 2013, 12:20,
Cache / Barter replentishment COFFEE
Had to pass this on for coffee fans it would be unforgivable not to share, the COOP ( North Eastern at least) is doing the Douwe Egberts Pure Gold Coffee 500 g for £3.79 instead of over £7.60 a jar.

Also if you are into preserving /waxing cheddar cheese they are also doing a 2 for 1 offer on extra mature chedder .

10 January 2013, 12:32,
RE: Cache / Barter replentishment COFFEE
we buy Lidl's coffee which is HALF that price( every week)!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 12:34,
(10 January 2013, 12:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: Had to pass this on for coffee fans it would be unforgivable not to share, the COOP ( North Eastern at least) is doing the Douwe Egberts Pure Gold Coffee 500 g for £3.79 instead of over £7.60 a jar.

Also if you are into preserving /waxing cheddar cheese they are also doing a 2 for 1 offer on extra mature chedder .

i do like that douwe egberts coffee cheera for that NR
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 January 2013, 14:20,
Get the stuff you like for your stores but buy lots more of the cheaper stuff for barter. WTSHTF even the cheap crap will be the nectar of the gods.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2013, 14:23,
when i was unemployed back in the 90's i used to buy 50 pence bottles of chicory used to drink that instead of expensive coffee, i like "Red Mountain" coffee but cant find in anywhere.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 15:09,
(10 January 2013, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote: when i was unemployed back in the 90's i used to buy 50 pence bottles of chicory used to drink that instead of expensive coffee, i like "Red Mountain" coffee but cant find in anywhere.

morrisons mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 January 2013, 15:23,
(10 January 2013, 15:09)Barneyboy Wrote:
(10 January 2013, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote: when i was unemployed back in the 90's i used to buy 50 pence bottles of chicory used to drink that instead of expensive coffee, i like "Red Mountain" coffee but cant find in anywhere.

morrisons mate

ok thanks, been using Lidl and Tesco's lately and neither of them stock it.
10 January 2013, 15:55,
(10 January 2013, 15:23)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 January 2013, 15:09)Barneyboy Wrote:

morrisons mate

ok thanks, been using Lidl and Tesco's lately and neither of them stock it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywo...eajt0t8x_e
10 January 2013, 16:57,
Not a hot drinks fan but dont mind the odd hot chocolate.
Me mam likes nescafe gold, co op had that for £4.49 the other week, home bargains also had it for £4.99
10 January 2013, 23:00, (This post was last modified: 10 January 2013, 23:03 by Straight Shooter.)
camp coffee for barter.......thats all we had when i was a kid.....got 6 bottles right now !

its good for cakes......wifey said