Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish long term youth employment tops 60%
24 January 2013, 12:19,
Spanish long term youth employment tops 60%
The link wont work but on the local news up here they reported that long term unemployment in Spain is now over 60%, that surely must destabilise the Spanish state and cause great civil unrest, something that could easily spread across Europe.

24 January 2013, 12:21,
RE: Spanish long term youth employment tops 60%
i dont think its just Spain, i think ALL the countries that are in the single currency have high unemployment?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 15:38, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2013, 15:43 by Straight Shooter.)
Its on the way here NR...slowly but surely...just watch companies go bump in the next 3 months

umm no unemployement is going down......yeah right

the gov must be on amphetamines
24 January 2013, 15:58,
Unemployment aint gone down in my area
24 January 2013, 16:23,
when they say unemployment is down, it dosent mean their all in work, they've either gone onto educational or training courses! they are counted differently, come out of a different budget and are not counted in the unemployment figures.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 17:18,
yeah right BP
24 January 2013, 17:20,
they run alot of schemes in the northeast to lower unemployment figures, but there still unemployed just getting money from someone other than the job centre
24 January 2013, 17:37,
this is done to HIDE the TRUTH....but its not working anymore ...just look around you.... where you live....that simple
24 January 2013, 17:40,
(24 January 2013, 17:37)Straight Shooter Wrote: this is done to HIDE the TRUTH....but its not working anymore ...just look around you.... where you live....that simple

yep, its called "massaging" the figures, next time they say "unemployment is down" think "yeah, right", i know, i have been part of those figures and i've done the training, but still couldnt get a job.
24 January 2013, 18:50,
Yes, If you're on the work programme, or doing work experience through the jobcentre not classed as unemployed.

If they were to release the true unemployment figures (as in no job) would be close to five million.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.