Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel
30 January 2013, 23:47, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2013, 23:50 by bowdrill.)
Tongue  Israel
Anybody heard anything about Israel air strike on a Syrian convoy ???

Bd

Yeah Israel hit a research center in Syria ??
Should warm things up

Bd
31 January 2013, 00:12,
RE: Israel
http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idU...0?irpc=932
31 January 2013, 00:15,
Yes, confirmed on the BBC website too.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
31 January 2013, 10:08,
Now Russia's getting upset, apparently.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
31 January 2013, 10:27,
Ah yes I stuggle to understand the thinking behind this, If America or Israel enters other nations air space or territory and bombs or kills that nations citizens or blows up its facilities is called SELF DEFENCE, BUT when its other nations doing exactly the same thing to Israel or America its called terrorism !!

31 January 2013, 10:30,
Just when the sheeple have forgoten about syria as the bc aint reported it for awhile, the isralis blow it up againy
31 January 2013, 10:39,
(31 January 2013, 10:30)Metroyeti Wrote: Just when the sheeple have forgoten about syria as the bc aint reported it for awhile, the isralis blow it up againy

Ah yes but we cant have sympathy developing for the Syrians or Pallies can we, only Israel is allowed to be the victim of oppression.
TBH I dont care if they all exterminate themselves so long as we dont get involved the whole middle east is not worth one British life.

31 January 2013, 10:53,
i could think of a few hundred i would like to send there all live at 2nd homes arond london!!!!!!!!
to win the war, you must be willing to die
31 January 2013, 16:01,
Regular updates.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-e...emned-live
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 January 2013, 16:03,
i'd be quite happy if they all bombed each other out of existence as long as we didnt get involved.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.