Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SKY News tonight on Euro
8 February 2012, 20:18,
SKY News tonight on Euro
Just listened to Skys Jeff Randall and three interesting snippets came out
1 Greece is again trying to get another £130 Billion loan
2 Eire apparently has saidf if Greece gets a deal on writing off huge amounts of its debts then Eire will ask for the same

3 This is interesting, A chap from RBS being interviewed on Sky said that GSK and other massive companies at the close of business each day clear out all cash belonging to them in Eurozone banks !!!

T'money is running out and so is time.

8 February 2012, 21:07,
RE: SKY News tonight on Euro
Too rigt NR, just a case of when that first domino falls.
9 February 2012, 10:18,
RE: SKY News tonight on Euro
(8 February 2012, 20:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: 3 This is interesting, A chap from RBS being interviewed on Sky said that GSK and other massive companies at the close of business each day clear out all cash belonging to them in Eurozone banks !!!

T'money is running out and so is time.

I'm not sure if I should really say this, because it is kind of a secret, but nobody knows me or my cousin, so it should be okay. My cousin works in a rediculously high paid job, and the company he is with has stopped dealing in Euros. They no longer accept Euros as being a valid currency. If anyone pays them in Euros they have to be converted the moment they are in the bank. Here's the really interesting part......they ain't too keen on US Dollars either! Which leaves only £ signs on my keyboard for recognisable currency.

I know this because he emailed me last night warning against holding Euros and Dollars. Said I should go to any other currency in a developed country.

He also warned against Australia saying they are heading for a recession, which I have already heard from my sister in Sydney.

Tic toc, tic toc..........ready for The Snap?