Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Entering into The Age of Darkness with Dr. Francis Boyle
11 February 2012, 21:34, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2012, 21:49 by mikebratcher69.)
Entering into The Age of Darkness with Dr. Francis Boyle
This relates to one of my earlier posts about why Israel may well instigate war in the middle east and wanting vast ammounts of land and resourses for itself.
Regardless of this fact, watch the videos and think about how this event and the possible assasination of Obama could have on the world and also us in the U.K. It also gives you an insite into previous conflicts and their causes...

http://www.infowars.com/entering-into-th...cis-boyle/
Now then, the reason we have to look at the U.S. news as well is that what happens here is what happens if the U.S. instigate a declaration of war with Iran? No second amendmant... i.e. marshal law. Now as Americas faithful mistress, would we follow suit? we support the U.S. in all its military actions so would we too be at war with Iran and by default their backers China and Russia? Would we too suffer from some form of curfew, millitary control ? after all the British Army are currently retraining in public disorder suppression.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 February 2012, 23:40,
RE: Entering into The Age of Darkness with Dr. Francis Boyle
(11 February 2012, 21:34)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Would we too suffer from some form of curfew, millitary control ? after all the British Army are currently retraining in public disorder suppression.

Have you seen this thread http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...ht=rioters ?

I have a sneaky suspicion something big will be happening that the general public don't really like and will turn against.

If the UK goes to war, Europe will follow suit. Much of Europe jumped into the Iraq war and Afghanistan. If something does happen in the Middle East, that could spark of WW3 quite badly! Iran is supported in their nuclear efforts by China and Russia. Russia would jump on an excuse to attack the USA. China would have the biggest hesitancy. Nobody wants to start a fight with their biggest customer. America would jump back against Russia, and with much of Europe bordering Russia, there would be plenty of ground fighting. America and the UK are huge Israel supporters, and since it is Israel, more than anyone, not wanting Iran to have nukes there would be an obvious trigger.

If anything is worth watching right now, I would say 85-90% focus on the Middle East.