Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US, israel and Eu at war with.......... Egypt.
21 February 2012, 19:42,
US, israel and Eu at war with.......... Egypt.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/N...0PPYfXC6Un

This is the big one! Forget Iran, egypt is the big bad within 3 months apparently.

Lol
21 February 2012, 19:52,
RE: US, israel and Eu at war with.......... Egypt.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Good find mate!

Okay then, that gives me 3 pay cheques to stock up.
21 February 2012, 20:05,
It will take the Israelies about an hour to defeat Eygptian forces

21 February 2012, 20:17,
Israel is hardcore. They invented the Uzi, and everyone has to serve in the army. They even teach the kids Krav Maga in school, as a compulsary subject for all students!

But Egypt has too many allies. That's the problem. If Egypt does want to attack, Israel will be the first to pull the trigger. But then everyone else will jump on Israel.

In these situations, a premptive strike can cause huge problems!
21 February 2012, 20:21, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2012, 20:23 by NorthernRaider.)
I think both sides are as bad as each other, and I'm one of those who believe the Israelis pull the Americans string and make them jump on command.
If they do start again which will be at least the 4th time in 60 years I hope they both wipe each other out, But equally Britain should keep out of it if they do, I have not forgotten Menahem Begins support of the Argintinians during the Falklands war.

21 February 2012, 20:41,
(21 February 2012, 20:21)NorthernRaider Wrote: I think both sides are as bad as each other, and I'm one of those who believe the Israelis pull the Americans string and make them jump on command.
If they do start again which will be at least the 4th time in 60 years I hope they both wipe each other out, But equally Britain should keep out of it if they do, I have not forgotten Menahem Begins support of the Argintinians during the Falklands war.

Showing your age now mate haha.

I'm pro Israel, so I think we should support them. Also, all their allies are miles away!!! Kind of feel sorry for them anyway.
21 February 2012, 21:01, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2012, 21:02 by mikebratcher69.)
I still say we should have carpet bomed buenos aires.....Big Grin
After all that Lancaster in the memorial flight needs to earn its keep...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
21 February 2012, 21:12, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2012, 21:13 by NorthernRaider.)
(21 February 2012, 20:41)Scythe13 Wrote:
(21 February 2012, 20:21)NorthernRaider Wrote: I think both sides are as bad as each other, and I'm one of those who believe the Israelis pull the Americans string and make them jump on command.

Showing your age now mate haha.

I'm pro Israel, so I think we should support them. Also, all their allies are miles away!!! Kind of feel sorry for them anyway.

Respects to your choice but my dad had a friend murdered by the Stern gang and its an inherited dislike of Israel, but not jewish people.
(21 February 2012, 21:01)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I still say we should have carpet bomed buenos aires.....Big Grin
After all that Lancaster in the memorial flight needs to earn its keep...

We might need to do so very soon and I think that Vulcan XH 558 is airworthy !!! Smile

22 February 2012, 06:36,
We should not forget what the Stern gang and Irgun done in Jerusalem. Search the web for detail. Start with Palestine Police and Destruction of the King David hotel in Jerusalem. Go from there. Kenneth Eames.
22 February 2012, 09:38,
Wow, he's one scary man, mad as a box of frogs, but scary all the same. Lets hope he gets nil point in the election. We really don't need another extremist dictator in charge.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart