Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken promises & false words... No surprise!
24 February 2012, 00:41,
Broken promises & false words... No surprise!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/tunisia-egypt-i...03845.html
24 February 2012, 09:16,
RE: Broken promises & false words... No surprise!
Good find mate.

Tick tock, the clock is ticking and the countdown is nearing the end.

This has the potential to turn nuclear.....literally.
24 February 2012, 11:39,
No real surprise there. That is how they are taking over.

In the UK they have to demonise Christianity first so we still have a way to go but our politicians are doing their bit to help them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 February 2012, 14:17,
Ooh and all the "bigots", "islamaphobes" and "ignorant racists" who said as much a year ago are going to get an apology right?
24 February 2012, 14:20,
(24 February 2012, 14:17)Carnebwen Wrote: Ooh and all the "bigots", "islamaphobes" and "ignorant racists" who said as much a year ago are going to get an apology right?

One day a bigot, the next day, a prophet. haha
24 February 2012, 15:51,
All I'm saying is I said as much on the english defense league website and I got chucked off for being too racist....Huh
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
24 February 2012, 15:55,
Well Mike I dont honestly think its a race issue, I feel its more simplistically an incompatability issue tween much of the Islamic world and the western world. Sometimes I just cannot see why we dont get on , until I think we are just incompatable like oil and water.

24 February 2012, 16:00,
It may not be a race isue but people have found that shouting racist shuts people up in this mickey mouse country and the crap thrown around sticks. So it is self defence to just slink away.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 February 2012, 16:02,
Yeah its a horribly contentious issue, I try to avoid it when possible, it is in my list of current threats, but I dont think I have improved my preps at all by discussing islamic threats etc, I just group em all together in civil unrest.

24 February 2012, 16:39,
(24 February 2012, 16:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yeah its a horribly contentious issue, I try to avoid it when possible, it is in my list of current threats, but I dont think I have improved my preps at all by discussing islamic threats etc, I just group em all together in civil unrest.

Same here.