Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Journalist alert, journalist alert
24 February 2012, 15:52,
Journalist alert, journalist alert
Guys, my contacts darn sarf are once again warning about the occurance of the " Lesser spotted documentary producers" on the prowl ye again, this time its a lady documentary maker.

So folks if you want your life tearing apart, if you want ridiculing and humiliating on film, if you want to be made to look like a total dork as per Nat Geos " Doomsday Prepper" nonsense, fell free to interact Smile Smile.

If you want your lifetimes work, preps and plans to be preserved, leave the journos alone.

24 February 2012, 16:36,
RE: Journalist alert, journalist alert
Preppers? Survivalists?

Not sure what you're on about.

We're an outdoors activity group.
24 February 2012, 16:40,
No need to get so exciting. To her credit she opened up with that statement so people can make up their own minds. She could have kept quiet.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 February 2012, 16:41,
(24 February 2012, 16:40)Skean Dhude Wrote: No need to get so exciting. To her credit she opened up with that statement so people can make up their own minds. She could have kept quiet.

I know but I like winding them up Smile

24 February 2012, 16:48, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2012, 16:49 by Scythe13.)
(24 February 2012, 16:40)Skean Dhude Wrote: No need to get so exciting. To her credit she opened up with that statement so people can make up their own minds. She could have kept quiet.

That's a fair point NR.

She's been promoted from Researcher to Assistant Producer at Bullseye Productions, based in London.

Also, she did study in Exeter uni (graduated in 2007), so is kind of a local gal.

If about anything else, I probably would help her out. But not about prepping!!!

I mean.....That's a fair point Skean Dhude.
Anyway......what's prepping? I'm a sporty person.
24 February 2012, 16:51, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2012, 16:57 by NorthernRaider.)
Ok so when do we get to se My Big Fat Survivalist Wedding ? Smile
Oh I'm Inspired to open up now, The Witch Doctor Will see You Now, Eating With Canibals, Fear Park, I Secretly Hate You, the Secret of Head Shrinkers, C'mon pulease if it got any more low brow they could broadcast on Channel 4.

Gadget Geeks the show that makes you lose the will to live. !!!!

24 February 2012, 17:11,
(24 February 2012, 16:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ok so when do we get to se My Big Fat Survivalist Wedding ? Smile
Oh I'm Inspired to open up now, The Witch Doctor Will see You Now, Eating With Canibals, Fear Park, I Secretly Hate You, the Secret of Head Shrinkers, C'mon pulease if it got any more low brow they could broadcast on Channel 4.

Gadget Geeks the show that makes you lose the will to live. !!!!

What about me? Don't I get to be married?

Oh I'm so unloved!!! haha