Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
29 February 2012, 14:47,
Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership over our water

Wait till cameron reads this... we're in for a rain tax!! how very dare you collect your own water and not have our tainted supplies.... shoot that man...Undecided

http://www.naturalnews.com/029286_rainwa...water.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
29 February 2012, 14:56,
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
i think this is an old subject, for a long time now the water companies have said as soon as it falls out of the sky it belongs to them, in a lot of cases even if you have "private" water supplies, a well for instance, you still have to pay water charges.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2012, 15:00,
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
No water shortage up herer in the NE, not likely to ever be any either, back in the 70s when the south was lounging around we up here were forking out for the Kielder project which saw us build Europes biggest man made lake and a network of pumped water pipes that ensured we never run out of water from Tweed to the Tees

29 February 2012, 15:02,
(29 February 2012, 14:56)bigpaul Wrote: i think this is an old subject, for a long time now the water companies have said as soon as it falls out of the sky it belongs to them, in a lot of cases even if you have "private" water supplies, a well for instance, you still have to pay water charges.

That's retarded!!!

Can't help but think you're joking.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 February 2012, 15:03,
(29 February 2012, 15:02)Scythe13 Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 14:56)bigpaul Wrote: i think this is an old subject, for a long time now the water companies have said as soon as it falls out of the sky it belongs to them, in a lot of cases even if you have "private" water supplies, a well for instance, you still have to pay water charges.

That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2012, 15:25,
(29 February 2012, 15:03)bigpaul Wrote:

That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

I believe you. I just can't believe it.

How the **** can you own rain?

Screw that, I own the sun!!! Anyone enoying anything from the sun now owes me money! Whether it's light (daytime) the reflection off the moon, heat (which is rare), or anything else......they owe me money!
29 February 2012, 15:28, (This post was last modified: 29 February 2012, 15:42 by Reality Jones.)
(29 February 2012, 15:25)Scythe13 Wrote:

That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

In that case Scythe you owe me money. I own the moon and if your going to keep bouncing light off it during the night then I'll have to charge you rent.
Now let me work out how much you owe me in back rent for the last billion or so years ???Big Grin

Screw that, I own the sun!!! Anyone enoying anything from the sun now owes me money! Whether it's light (daytime) the reflection off the moon, heat (which is rare), or anything else......they owe me money!

oops, that got lost in the text
(29 February 2012, 15:28)Reality Jones Wrote:

That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

Here it is again.

In that case Scythe you owe me money. I own the moon and if your going to keep bouncing light off it during the night then I'll have to charge you rent.
Now let me work out how much you owe me in back rent for the last billion or so years ???Big Grin
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

29 February 2012, 16:34, (This post was last modified: 29 February 2012, 16:34 by Scythe13.)

That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

(29 February 2012, 15:02)Scythe13 Wrote: That's retarded!!!

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

Here it is again.

You've been absorbing my light for too long!

Tonight, I'm going to turn off my sun.

Since I own it, I can do what I want with it. Now, where did I plug it in again?
DAMN!!! I really should have checked the copied text.

Sorry everyone.

Now that I've finished apologising....where's that solar rental money you all need to pay up?!?!? haha
29 February 2012, 22:32,
Many decades ago, the hotshot lawyers for the water companies made their case at a judgement on this issue that was being disputed by memvers of the general public. The lawyers(water companies) argued that the completre Hydrological cycle was in their domain - BECAUSE - they had to treat the water before it was fit for Human cinsumption AND more to the point - the water companies had to treat the waste water so that it was fit to re-enter the natural waterways and eventually flow out to sea - from where it was part of the uptake evaporation that resulted in clouds. the clouds rained on the land and so the cycle continued on and on. This is why they are able to claim payments from citizens with private wells.
Now I know that due to the last decades environmentally green tecyhnology push, that the rules may have changed slightly. I am not sure of the details, but there is something definitely along the lines of - If you use rainwater collection from your rooftops and your gutterings are not connected to the drainage system, then there is a % reduction on your bill. Most peoples gutters do connect to the drainage system even if they collect water from the gutters as well.
1 March 2012, 08:16,
Well if the water companies own the water as soon as it falls maybe the insurance companies should start claiming back the pay outs that the insurance have payed out in flood damage?.
Failure is NOT an option