Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
29 February 2012, 16:34, (This post was last modified: 29 February 2012, 16:34 by Scythe13.)
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership
(29 February 2012, 15:28)Reality Jones Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:25)Scythe13 Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:02)Scythe13 Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 14:56)bigpaul Wrote: i think this is an old subject, for a long time now the water companies have said as soon as it falls out of the sky it belongs to them, in a lot of cases even if you have "private" water supplies, a well for instance, you still have to pay water charges.

That's retarded!!!

Can't help but think you're joking.

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

In that case Scythe you owe me money. I own the moon and if your going to keep bouncing light off it during the night then I'll have to charge you rent.
Now let me work out how much you owe me in back rent for the last billion or so years ???Big Grin

I believe you. I just can't believe it.

How the **** can you own rain?

Screw that, I own the sun!!! Anyone enoying anything from the sun now owes me money! Whether it's light (daytime) the reflection off the moon, heat (which is rare), or anything else......they owe me money!

oops, that got lost in the text
(29 February 2012, 15:28)Reality Jones Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:25)Scythe13 Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 February 2012, 15:02)Scythe13 Wrote: That's retarded!!!

Can't help but think you're joking.

NOPE, I AINT!!Angel

I believe you. I just can't believe it.

How the **** can you own rain?

Screw that, I own the sun!!! Anyone enoying anything from the sun now owes me money! Whether it's light (daytime) the reflection off the moon, heat (which is rare), or anything else......they owe me money!

oops, that got lost in the text

Here it is again.

In that case Scythe you owe me money. I own the moon and if your going to keep bouncing light off it during the night then I'll have to charge you rent.
Now let me work out how much you owe me in back rent for the last billion or so years ???Big Grin

You've been absorbing my light for too long!

Tonight, I'm going to turn off my sun.

Since I own it, I can do what I want with it. Now, where did I plug it in again?
DAMN!!! I really should have checked the copied text.

Sorry everyone.

Now that I've finished apologising....where's that solar rental money you all need to pay up?!?!? haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Government claims ownership - by Scythe13 - 29 February 2012, 16:34