Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason not to fly
6 March 2012, 09:47,
Another reason not to fly
Imagine packing a good GHB kit into your luggage, putting it in the hoild of an air liner knowing that when you get to your destination if you have problems or a shtf situation kicks off that you have at least some good kit to help your survive.

then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-open.html

6 March 2012, 09:50,
RE: Another reason not to fly
unless something happens in-flight and you cant get to the hold, wouldn't it be better as hand luggage? you could keep an eye on it and grab it at the 1st sign of trouble?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2012, 10:06,
Nup cos they wont let you take knives, pry bars, multi tools, flashlights , liquids, wire saws, etc into the cabin.

6 March 2012, 10:08,
(6 March 2012, 10:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Nup cos they wont let you take knives, pry bars, multi tools, flashlights , liquids, wire saws, etc into the cabin.

oh well, that why i dont fly then! or go on buses or trains!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2012, 10:10,
Last year a well travelled businessman had his stainless steel pens siezed by the airport security!!!!!

6 March 2012, 11:34,
Just as a point to note for everyone going by plane.
I had an aquaintance who worked for bagage handling at Manchester airport.
The bagage staff are agency staff who thouroughly rifle through your belongings looking for items of value.
If they find one item of value OR interest you can guarantee that your bag will be "lost"
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 March 2012, 11:58,
Yeah its not just Machester either, Heathrow is not nicknamed thiefrow for nuffink.

6 March 2012, 12:13,
well thats not too surprising, seeing as how most of the baggage handlers seem to be Eastern Europeans!
7 March 2012, 09:48,
(6 March 2012, 10:10)NorthernRaider Wrote: Last year a well travelled businessman had his stainless steel pens siezed by the airport security!!!!!

BOLLOCKS!!!! That was my plan. To take stainless steel pens for personal safety!!! I'm going to have to check the rules before my Morocco trip.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 March 2012, 10:06,
All is not lost IIRC on Hiennie Haynes site they have some tactical pens made from polymer I think.