Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs
7 March 2012, 11:43,
Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs
Heres the start of the scare mongering over here, just wait till it gets into the Sun for the public sheeple reaction and backing for the attack later this spring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-MPs.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 March 2012, 11:49,
RE: Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs
bit like Tony Blair and the "40 minutes" dossier, me thinks!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2012, 14:03,
RE: Iran trying to build nuclear missiles capable of hitting London, Cameron warns MPs
(7 March 2012, 11:49)bigpaul Wrote: bit like Tony Blair and the "40 minutes" dossier, me thinks!

i agree with that B.P.
Failure is NOT an option
7 March 2012, 14:12,
Let's be fair to the general public. If Cameron says something, everyone knows it's not true.

Well, since he's said that I can sleep easy knowing Iran are at least 10 years away from having fireworks, let alone nuclear capabilities! Haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 March 2012, 16:44,
AHHHHH yes but did you know under Margret Thatchers reign of power a load of nukes we bought went walkabout and nobody knows where they are.... picture the scene from deepest darkest Iran, Somebody fires one of these nukes at.....
Would the sheeple believe it was one of ours? I think not.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 March 2012, 16:52,
I suspect that more than an intelligence dossier and the word of a politician will be required this time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 March 2012, 18:44,
(7 March 2012, 16:52)Skean Dhude Wrote: I suspect that more than an intelligence dossier and the word of a politician will be required this time.

I agree. Think about it, you can't just invade a country under the ASSUMPTION that they have weapons of mass destruction.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 March 2012, 19:37,
(7 March 2012, 18:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Think about it, you can't just invade a country under the ASSUMPTION that they have weapons of mass destruction.

You would think not but recent history shows otherwise.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 March 2012, 11:00,
(7 March 2012, 16:44)mikebratcher69 Wrote: AHHHHH yes but did you know under Margret Thatchers reign of power a load of nukes we bought went walkabout and nobody knows where they are.... picture the scene from deepest darkest Iran, Somebody fires one of these nukes at.....
Would the sheeple believe it was one of ours? I think not.

Chap at work was telling me Cameron in his younger days used to be an arms broker and was the middle man of said deal and missing nukes...

All makes sense.
8 March 2012, 11:32,
More GÏ‹berment propaganda from the Daily Heil