Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. May Attack Iran with New ‘Great Weapon’ – Pentagon Official
10 March 2012, 13:30,
U.S. May Attack Iran with New ‘Great Weapon’ – Pentagon Official
The United States may use a new 13,600-kilogram bunker-buster bomb against Iran, DefenseNews.com reported on Thursday quoting U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Herbert Carlisle as saying.

"The massive ordnance penetrator is a great weapon. We are continuing to improve that. It has great capability now and we are continuing to make it better,” Carlisle said on Thursday. “It is part of our arsenal and it will be a potential if we need it in that kind of scenario.”

Speaking at the conference on the U.S. defense programs, Carlisle said that the bomb was "a great weapon," specially designed to attack countries like Iran which have their nuclear facilities buried underground.
http://en.rian.ru/world/20120309/172038231.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
10 March 2012, 14:21,
RE: U.S. May Attack Iran with New ‘Great Weapon’ – Pentagon Official
I read the yanks were building a new batch of MOABs, Ferking great 21,000 lb fuiel air bombs, the nastiest weapon on the market after nukes. They are nick named DAISY CUTTERS cos they trim everything to ground level in the blast area.

I actually consider the Merkins to be the bad guys in this.

10 March 2012, 15:04,
more BS from the US!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2012, 17:54,
aww.. those things are not nearly as a big deal as the last "new great weapon"
10 March 2012, 18:41,
Got to test the expensive toys.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 March 2012, 09:27,
That sucks!!! Just when I'm getting back into rock climbing, they develop a weapon to squish mountains!

I think it's good how they develop a weapon just to attack specific countries! They're developing weapons to attack the UK. Apparently one bomb can destroy as many as 12 cups of tea!!! Those devils!!! When will the madness stop?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin