Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Seymour self suficiency book
10 March 2012, 20:34,
John Seymour self suficiency book
Just got a secondhand copy of John Seymours book "The new complete book of self sufficiency".
Only paid two quid for it. It is described as a classic for self sufficiency and smallholdings. If your looking for a book to add to your collection i can recommend it. This will be a book that i will take with me in a post shtf situation.
It covers everything you would need to know about crops, veg, diy, foraging, brewing the list is endless.
Failure is NOT an option
10 March 2012, 22:51,
RE: John Seymour self suficiency book
got the first one excellent also got the one from the strabridge clan another xcellent book quite a bit on solar power

b/d
11 March 2012, 09:44,
this book has been our "bible" for the last 12 yearsBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2012, 10:57,
Yup mine too BP. I've had a copy since the 80's and although I've got other books, I usually refer to this one first. My first Chickens lived in the fertiliser sack coop for 3 years!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
11 March 2012, 13:10, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2012, 13:15 by stevec.)
Is this the book that he had a Moggy thou van???????????
Dont know what happened then, if this is the book then i had one, but lent it out.
12 March 2012, 10:05,
so many thumbs up! Smile thanks for the recommendations, I'll look into a copy
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.