12 March 2012, 12:27,
look who's working together in the Middle-East
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/art...ea1403.181
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 April 2012, 20:53,
RE: look who's working together in the Middle-East
Thanks for that find.

Do you know why Russia is interfering in Syria?
Russia is running out of fossil fuels and the Israeli's have hit the motherlode. Surely Russia won't invade Israel for their fuel? (They will - or their proxies Syria will, just watch).

So with Syria's President Assad aka another hereditary dictator facing trouble on the homefront, he'll unite Syria by invading Israel, with the help of Russia, naturally - ahem, so they can steal Israel's fuel.

And why is China in the loop? They don't have fossil fuels, so will go to any lengths to get it including their forays into Sudan. And in future Israel.

And now we have WW3.

After all, would we like to be invaded for our fuel in the North Sea? Exactly.

22 April 2012, 22:50,
(22 April 2012, 20:53)Clare Wrote: Thanks for that find.

Do you know why Russia is interfering in Syria?
Russia is running out of fossil fuels and the Israeli's have hit the motherlode. Surely Russia won't invade Israel for their fuel? (They will - or their proxies Syria will, just watch).

So with Syria's President Assad aka another hereditary dictator facing trouble on the homefront, he'll unite Syria by invading Israel, with the help of Russia, naturally - ahem, so they can steal Israel's fuel.

And why is China in the loop? They don't have fossil fuels, so will go to any lengths to get it including their forays into Sudan. And in future Israel.

And now we have WW3.

After all, would we like to be invaded for our fuel in the North Sea? Exactly.

Russia is not running out of fossil fuel at all; I've no idea where you got that from.

Its role in Syria is to stop NATO's "liberation" of every country within Russia's sphere of influence. It's a line in the sand against aggressive western encirclement.

For a rationale behind western planning, see Zbigniew Brzezinski's "The Grand Chessboard". It's utterly out in the open for anyone who wants to know why we are waging all these wars in the pretense of spreading democracy.
22 April 2012, 23:40,
I respectfully disagree.

I go the info on Russia running out of fuel from a state study made by the Russians themselves.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/art...cead4b.251

Mind you, there is so much disinformation going on, it can be difficult to discern the truth. You may well be right. Just as I could be.
23 April 2012, 00:09,
This could be one of those "UK Public Awareness" things. Like how we went into Iraq to save the people, Russia could be going into Syria to stop the 'western devils', when really there could be alterior motives.

I don't think either will be totally wrong, but I see both being possible.

Either way, it's one to watch.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 April 2012, 15:01,
I wondered why the US have been so quiet.
That China is involved shows one thing.
It's nought to do with ideology, it's all about the oil and the MONEY!

Don't think it'll goto WW3 though, but the first mushrooms produced in anger since WW2 will probably bloom if Israel gets attacked. After all they've nothing to lose.

23 April 2012, 15:04,
I expect its all about oil(or fossil fuels-or both) it usually is!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2012, 17:40,

The 'Grand Chessboard' scenario is spot on, its really a road map of US designs on world dominance. Naturally Russia with its massive oil, mineral and gas reserves are seen as tempting booty by the US. The problem being is that the Russians are well capable of defending themselves so a policy of encirclement is being pursued. The Russians are fully aware of these US/NATO strategies which is why they responded so forcefully when Georgia, armed and trained by a US/Israeli coalition, was challenging Russian influence and attempting to become a US/NATO forward assault station.

Take a look at an atlas and see the countries bordering Russia to see them being swallowed up by the US/NATO or the victims of so-called colour revolutions.

Russia has no option but to defend Syria because if Syria falls then all guns can be trained on Iran. And then the biggest domino , Russia, will be next. The Chinese are not unaware of these moves either. They realise that eventually it will be their turn. In fact at this very moment Russian and Chinese navies are undergoing full scale manoeuvres in the South China Sea to warn the US and their stooge Japan to cease sabre rattling in the region.

Even India is puffing out its chest and choosing this sensitive time to test fire its own ICBM rocket at the urging of the US. This of course is to counteract the North Korean ICBM launch. Admittedly this failed but they have another on the launch pad already and their Chinese bosses are keen to show the US that they too have proxy missile vassal states.

To return to the middle east and Syria it can be seen that there are some fringe benefits to Russian support. They get the Syrian mediterranean ports and have themselves a partner that will advance Russian interests in the region. The Israelis have no viable fuel sources other than the natural gas and oil found in large fields off the Palestinian coast near Gaza. As usual the Israelis consider this theirs and are making arrangements to steal it with the help of western companies, British Gas being a major player. This places a new emphasis on Israeli designs to extinguish the tiny Gaza enclave and urges them to accelerate their plans.

When Russian oil/gas reserves are considered by the west it is only the Siberian reserves that are mentioned. The almost unlimited and untapped sources in other areas are not factored in to any Western analysis. This produces a distorted outlook of Russian energy potential.

Anyway, all this just renews my own efforts to cope with the chaos that will ensue as this 'game' plays out.