Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Dear Londonistans olympics
13 March 2012, 11:37,
Oh Dear Londonistans olympics
Boy am I glad I dont live in Londonistan, Not only are its citizens having to cope with utterly inept and dangerous armed Metropolitan Police bumping off unarmed citizens, and gangs of armed ethnic gangsters shooting anyone and everyone, now it appears Obamas wifey is going to be there and than means hundreds of trigger happy gun crazed US secret servicemen wandering the streets!!

God help anyone with a tan and a foreign accent like a sun tanned geordie on his way home from Tennerife who decides to pass through Londonistan this August

13 March 2012, 11:45,
RE: Oh Dear Londonistans olympics
Actually if they do accidentally shoot the cast of Geordie shore several times in the head whilst on a train they might actually be doing us a favour.
13 March 2012, 11:57,
(13 March 2012, 11:45)Carnebwen Wrote: Actually if they do accidentally shoot the cast of Geordie shore several times in the head whilst on a train they might actually be doing us a favour.

Aye and the only way is Essex as well Smile But at least I learned what the upper classes of Essex were actually like Smile Smile

13 March 2012, 13:29, (This post was last modified: 13 March 2012, 13:30 by Scythe13.)
(13 March 2012, 11:57)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(13 March 2012, 11:45)Carnebwen Wrote: Actually if they do accidentally shoot the cast of Geordie shore several times in the head whilst on a train they might actually be doing us a favour.

Aye and the only way is Essex as well Smile But at least I learned what the upper classes of Essex were actually like Smile Smile

Same as the lower classes, just more orange.....I assumed.

Imagine if Mr BO's (not saying black people smell, they're his initials) wife was caught up in a typical London shooting....you know.....where the police are the only ones with guns. That would be crazy!!!
With Mrs BO being tanned, she's likely to be considered a threat to the Londonistan Militia/police.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 March 2012, 15:45,
Obamas protection has probably said 'You can't go. It's a big threat' and Obama though 'Mmmm. Cheap divorce' I would guess the CIA are working on the exact details. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 March 2012, 15:49,
a black woman in Londonistan! oh dear, she'll either be shot by the Police, locked up for days, or let off with a slap on the wrist!-probably the latter!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2012, 18:14,
(13 March 2012, 15:49)bigpaul Wrote: a black woman in Londonistan! oh dear, she'll either be shot by the Police, locked up for days, or let off with a slap on the wrist!-probably the latter!Tongue

Or she'll wake up on the streets, dazed and confused, with an urge for heroin, and a need to sell her body to fuel her habits. Welcome to London's gang culture.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 March 2012, 19:39,
Then she could sell the story to Hello / ok magazine for a tidy profit.