Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drought causing food price rise concerns
14 March 2012, 14:10,
Drought causing food price rise concerns
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ected.html

14 March 2012, 14:16,
RE: Drought causing food price rise concerns
Daily Fail getting all the Sheeple into a lather again! they say this every year, its not even Easter yet ! i think the nearest we came to water restrictions was nearly 10 years ago while living in Somerset, TPTB went as far as putting water bowsers on the street corners but they were never used. plenty of rainfall in my area, you cant go a week down here without getting some rain!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2012, 14:19,
Keep the people in fear of something. Wanting, needing the government to save them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 March 2012, 14:37,
would you really want the govt(Tories, Labour OR Lib Dems) to save you? i watch PM's question time on the TV and i realise none of this lot have never had a REAL job and a lot of them have never worked outside politics and they have no real idea how the rest of us live.nor do they care.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2012, 14:57,
I don't but 90% of the population do.

I wouldn't trust them to run a lemonade stall at a boy scout fair.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 March 2012, 14:58,
no disagreement there.Tongue
14 March 2012, 15:39,
There was some thing on tv maybe the news the other day saying lot of MP's are pissed any way when deciding what's best for our Country, as for food prices and shortages if they go up much higher and get any shorter there will be a lot more civil unrest, people are struggling as it is.
14 March 2012, 15:52,
i guess if we had to pay a mortgage or we didnt get HB we would be struggling, but most of our income goes on petrol, we pay more a week for petrol than we do for food, living in a rural area we HAVE to own a car as the bus services are scarce to non existent.
14 March 2012, 16:23, (This post was last modified: 14 March 2012, 16:24 by mikebratcher69.)
If they put a water bowser on my street corner, I'm nicking, I mean safely caring for it in my back garden for a post shtf scenario...
They dont care about civil unrest, it does'nt happen in chealsea or in harrods so their fine.
AND they've got tear gas waiting for the rif raf....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 March 2012, 18:25,
i could do with looking after one of them water barrels Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!