Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Cameron has ordered Ken Clarke to dramatically toughen community punishments
17 March 2012, 11:30,
David Cameron has ordered Ken Clarke to dramatically toughen community punishments
‘This Government wants to change this and make them a proper and robust punishment. Criminals given a community punishment shouldn’t just be able to enjoy life as it was before. They should pay for their crime and I intend to see that happen.’

I'll believe it when the knobheads local to me get it...

Most controversially, the Government intends to use the latest tagging technology to monitor movements and activities.
Nowhere to run: The new tagging equipment can register every location an offender has visited each day

Give it a go: Cameron seems to be in favour of the recently-trialed GPRS tags

Mr Cameron wants to use tags that check levels of alcohol and drugs by testing perspiration every 60 seconds to ensure offenders are complying with bans on particular substances.

The Government will also extend the use of GPS tags, which have been tested in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.

mhpasis-punishment.html#ixzz1pMvOjDF0
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
17 March 2012, 12:19,
RE: David Cameron has ordered Ken Clarke to dramatically toughen community punishments
yeahs good idea,or we could hang the barstard scumSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 March 2012, 17:33,
RE: David Cameron has ordered Ken Clarke to dramatically toughen community punishments
Well lets see what happens. I've heard politicians talking tough before and the only toughness they seem to agree on is increasing the number and rates on taxes
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin