Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Greece on Breadline/HIV and Malaria make a comeback
16 March 2012, 16:56, (This post was last modified: 16 March 2012, 17:01 by Reality Jones.)
Greece on Breadline/HIV and Malaria make a comeback
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/201...iv-malaria

Maybe this is how the pandemic starts?
(16 March 2012, 16:56)Reality Jones Wrote: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/201...iv-malaria

Maybe this is how the pandemic starts?

This is the articles final quote

"She sees a refreshing new phenomenon of self-organisation and social action. "In the past year of this crisis I have seen really encouraging, really exciting things happening – people are seeing the power of organising themselves. We have to support them."
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

19 March 2012, 01:04,
RE: Greece on Breadline/HIV and Malaria make a comeback
I've got an odd feeling about this, and it's not indigestion.

MoneyWeek and a couple of other financial/investment papers have suggested that a collapse in Greece could start a lack of confidence, leading to a run on the banks. Not all banks would be hit. But they suggest it could lead to another drop of the Euro, increased strength in the pound, but increased exports of European produce due to the weak Euro. The decrease of UK exports means our industries suffer greatly as well. Then boom, our economy collapsed within 1 year of Greece's.

I'm a financial bore. Get me talking about business and finance, I'll speak until your ears bleed! It's the same as fitness to me.....financial fitness.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 March 2012, 01:08,
not to me finance is like music to my ears
as they say money makes the world go around;.)
to win the war, you must be willing to die
19 March 2012, 01:12,
Shall we start a finances section speaking about S&G ratios, non-Vat investment gold against investment Vated silver?

Oooow I'm getting excited already! Haha
19 March 2012, 01:23,
already stocked up on gold before dim wit brown sold the countrys gold to china it's gone up higher than anything else ha ha ha
a finance section would be good to add on the forum point other preppers in the right direction
19 March 2012, 13:09,
I'm checking up my silver reserves. The ratio is out right now, and I'm looking to cash in on that. Even if Silver is subject to VAT, the increase will still out-weigh the VAT required. Anyway, if I push the VAT through a company, I can always claim the VAT back, provided the silver is valued at less than £65K. If it is, I'll just open another company and push the silver through that one as well.
21 March 2012, 01:07,
still like my gold though it's got a nice shin to it lol