Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huge 7.9 Quake Mexico
21 March 2012, 01:05,
RE: Huge 7.9 Quake Mexico
There could be another one ,I'm sure Japan's big one was preceded by a smaller one but either way, count down from Today 180 days, interesting to see if there will be another round then.
It's getting more active around the New Madrid, a big one in that area? there are 15 Nuclear reactors dotted along there, not good!
21 March 2012, 09:58,
I think our destruction will be at our own hands and not some astral event, disease, over population, poisoning the seas, war etc humans are superb at destroying the very thing that sustains them, just look at any city to see that.

21 March 2012, 11:07,
Not sure what will get us first NR, what your saying is true but it does seem what goes on with the sun and the planets affects the ground, all the large quakes have happened when there is some thing going on up there, and NASA have hidden some thing I know nothing about, Magnetosphere Reversal apparently there is almost a whole day missing from the data 12/13 march when they start hiding stuff it can't be good!
21 March 2012, 22:46,
Big sis, momma ert, she cannot be happy right now, and she's letting us know.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
22 March 2012, 10:10,
(21 March 2012, 22:46)Jodansgang Wrote: Big sis, momma ert, she cannot be happy right now, and she's letting us know.

I'm sure old Mother Earth is well peed off but I do believe what ever H.A.R.R.P is doing is also causing things to go a bit mad, it's not natural to play a round with stuff up there and I think were experiencing the side effects.
22 March 2012, 15:34,
the earth will go on until the sun explodes or it is hit by something big from outside our solar system.

Humans though, well we will be long gone before that. Either on FTL ships and gone or wiped out by our own hand.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 March 2012, 16:05,
(22 March 2012, 15:34)Skean Dhude Wrote: the earth will go on until the sun explodes or it is hit by something big from outside our solar system.

Humans though, well we will be long gone before that. Either on FTL ships and gone or wiped out by our own hand.

Men may come and go but Earth Abides !!

22 March 2012, 16:20,
(22 March 2012, 16:05)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(22 March 2012, 15:34)Skean Dhude Wrote: the earth will go on until the sun explodes or it is hit by something big from outside our solar system.

Men may come and go but Earth Abides !!

nope, i've said it before and i'll say it again"THE HUMAN RACE WILL BREED ITSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE", forget all your solar flares, emp's, asteroids, whatever, it will be OVERPOPULATION which will settle our fate, when there are too many people to feed and not enough food to go around, the human race has expanded too far and the planet has dwindling resourses, the final result will be mass starvation and wars-not over oil-but over FOOD.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.