Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sign of the times?
21 March 2012, 11:50,
Sign of the times?
Or USA just going OTT?

Hysterical US health officials warn Olympic visitors to get IMMUNISED against Britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html
21 March 2012, 11:59,
RE: Sign of the times?
(21 March 2012, 11:50)Prep Girl Wrote: Or USA just going OTT?

Hysterical US health officials warn Olympic visitors to get IMMUNISED against Britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html
nope, i think they are just being careful, what about TB that was all but wiped out and now is back in abundance due to certain African immigration.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2012, 12:22,
I think the UK is a very disease infested place. Malaria, TB, dengi, and other such tropical things! haha.

It's a bit rediculous.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
21 March 2012, 13:47,
(21 March 2012, 12:22)Scythe13 Wrote: I think the UK is a very disease infested place. Malaria, TB, dengi, and other such tropical things! haha.

It's a bit rediculous.

thats why i dont live in a city Scythe, especially one with a high immigrant population like in the south east or Birmingham!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2012, 16:51,
Must admit I'm very happy I don't have to go in to London often now my Mums living with me, used to hate that weekly trip to Islington, would do her shopping in my Tesco and bring it over so I didn't have to walk the streets there.
21 March 2012, 17:10,
What I like most about this idea is that the UK is viewed as being like Somalia, the Kongo, or some other tropical infestation centre, in regards to it's disease levels haha.
21 March 2012, 17:17,
We are moving towards a third world country with the quality of our health care, the type of government, police and justice system we have.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 March 2012, 17:25,
(21 March 2012, 17:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: We are moving towards a third world country with the quality of our health care, the type of government, police and justice system we have.

And the rest.

We'd need to increase our employment by 2 % to qualify as 3rd world. Right now our employment level is too low to be 3rd world! haha