Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.s. possible attacks.. Maybe us too??
23 March 2012, 13:52, (This post was last modified: 23 March 2012, 13:54 by mikebratcher69.)
U.s. possible attacks.. Maybe us too??
Government Warns of Hezbollah Terror Ahead of Iran Attack

http://www.infowars.com/government-warns...an-attack/

If the U.S. is worried should we be as well? after all whatever the U.S. does dont we...
If as they say, the threat of a terrorist attack is planned so it would further the U.S. and U.K. agenda of moving on Iran, shold we be preparing for one on our shores too...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
23 March 2012, 14:18,
RE: U.s. possible attacks.. Maybe us too??

Nope, I'm not going to worry. I will continue to be vigilant, but there is no way I will worry. These cowards are the lowest of the low. Their aim is to terrorise and interfere with normal life as much as possible. You start to worry about them, they win.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
23 March 2012, 17:17, (This post was last modified: 23 March 2012, 17:18 by Scythe13.)
I'm already planning for something like that. London would be the obvious target. Olympics even more obvious.

Everyone going to the olympics say "I.....expect something to happen" haha
I like how they only just realised that an enemy countries diplomats might possibly be spies! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 March 2012, 19:29,
It was a given when I was in the Army.
We were told to spy on and follow any diplomats we encountered and follow their cars etc to find out what they were up to.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
23 March 2012, 20:25,
(23 March 2012, 19:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: It was a given when I was in the Army.
We were told to spy on and follow any diplomats we encountered and follow their cars etc to find out what they were up to.

We were told to do the same thing when i was in the mob and report it to the M.Ps
Failure is NOT an option