Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
3 April 2012, 09:19,
RE: ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
i think a male witch can also be called a Wizard-i have been called such by a nutty neighbourBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 09:26,
Bilderberger Group meet regularly, Prince Charles represented the UK at the last meeting, but it's why they meet and why it's so closed that causes peoples imagination to run wild, personally I do believe they are the real powers that be, they make the decisions then there passed down to the Governments.
The Illuminati were founded hundreds of years ago, they were ment to be the enlightened ones but again it's down to what you believe their purpose is and if they do still exist today.

Nothing wrong with Witches, people get confused with black magic.
3 April 2012, 09:30,
dont confuse Paganism with Satanism- the 2 are definitely NOT the same.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 09:45,
bp i wish that's all my neighbours called me?
but then if they call me they are leaving some other poor s*** alone lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
3 April 2012, 09:47,
most of my neighbours dont call me anything-they know to step lightly around me.Tongue
3 April 2012, 09:52,
mine wont say it to my face just behind my back then stay in their houses when i go knocking at their door?
some people have no back bone lol
3 April 2012, 15:17,
(3 April 2012, 09:52)grumpy old man Wrote: mine wont say it to my face just behind my back then stay in their houses when i go knocking at their door?
some people have no back bone lol
i have lost count how many times this has happened to us, in the past. most people around here are friendly, at least the locals are, the incomers i can take or leave.
3 April 2012, 20:12,
it's only in the little village where i live it happens due to in breeding i think but the smaller towns 8 -10 miles away are ok the thing is i've lived here for 8 years ?
4 April 2012, 09:19,
wife has lived in this area for most of her adult life-within a 10 mile radius of where we now live, we have a mixture of "incomers" most of whom have been here for many years, and locals who have been inbreeding for years-and cant you tell it-these are the "lumpunts" i sometimes refer to!Tongue
15 April 2012, 11:31,
Dont mean to go off topic but personaly im not too sure about Alex Jones or (David Icke for that matter) altho they seem to come out with a lot of good info, i'm wondering how much of that info is misleading?? I reckon that Jones an Icke could be working for the enemy? either that or maybe they are being used as pawns and unknowingly manipulated by the overlords? I remember seeing a film by Jones where he supposedly infiltrated the infamous 'Bohemian Grove' with a few companions an filmed the secret 'goings on' there , namely a ritual to Moloch. But what gets me is the fact that he wasnt challenged once by any of the security or other members of the grove so perhaps he got a personal invite to the show? to me it seems like all that goes on at the grove is just a gathering of the elites an possibly the 'rituals' that Jones' filmed were just a show or slieght-of-hand that feeds misinformation to the 'un-initiated'? i dunno, who does? but i reckon that these guys could be just agents of propaganda?

Another interesting view of the Endgame by David Jensen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9os1GFuWJ0
Nothing endures but change ~Heraclitus