Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ken Livingstone
26 March 2012, 12:19,
Ken Livingstone
i see in Saturdays Daily Express that Ken Livingstone( who is standing in the election for Lord Mayor) says he wants to make London a "beacon" for.......ISLAM!! and i suppose you want to twin it with Toulose,Ken??? you just couldn't make it up, could you???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2012, 12:52,
RE: Ken Livingstone
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The only problem is that London is full of Muslims so it is a good career move for him. Well, until they take over and useful idiots like him get the option to convert or die.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 March 2012, 12:56,
He also has the option of considering himself subdued and paying the jiyzia tax or whatever it's called.
26 March 2012, 13:28,
why dont we just give up and LEGALLY rename the place Londonistan and move govt to somewhere in the midlands-oh silly me, thats full of Moslems too, be Greater Manchesertstan soon, how about Southampton or Portsmouth??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2012, 13:56,
Carnebwen,

That is only an option whilst they do not have overall control. Once they are in control then that will not be an option. Convert or die.

Our politicians and our quisling media just ignore that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 March 2012, 16:51,
If they take over I'm moving to a secluded island somewhere...
Mind you if they all move over here we can move to pakistan because it'll be empty......We could call it new new england??
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
26 March 2012, 19:59,
(26 March 2012, 13:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: Carnebwen,

That is only an option whilst they do not have overall control. Once they are in control then that will not be an option. Convert or die.

This time will be different! Like all those other successful places where it is used. Liked Egypt! You only have to look and see how well the Copts are looked after..

oh wait..

perhaps I have anot....

wait...

hmmm

hmmm

oh dear.

Quick! I know, if we show them MORE tolerance maybe it wont be as bad and they can love us. We just need to win their hearts and minds after all!

The thing is, if we can see it, they can see it. It must then mean that the Government either dont care, or are actively encouraging it.

brb, complaining to the BBC over something about Bias
26 March 2012, 22:16,
HAHA, told you so. In a religious war the UK will support islam.

You all know I'm joking around when I say it, but it really is going that way.

I feel like this is my version of the preppers "Told you so" to the sheeple, but this time it's to the preppers. Lets play a game called name the cities dominated by islamics. I'll start:
London
Birmingham
Bolton
Burnley
Bradford
(they like their B's)
Middlesborough (oh yes, there's a huge divide, but islam wins on percentages)

Okay, those took as much time to think of as they did to type.

Who's next to play?

Manchester outskirts
Liverpool outskirts (this is like Middlesborough, but not quite dominant)

I'm not kidding about this. The numbers are not looking good.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 10:36,
i think your right Scythe, not so much about the people siding with Islam but i think the Govt will !