Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
street gangs
27 March 2012, 10:59,
street gangs
piece on BBC Breakfast this morning, it said there are 170 street gangs in London! imagine this lot running around after TSHTF! and there are still people who think living in the capital is wonderful!( "rose tinted glasses" spring to mind!)Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 11:17,
RE: street gangs
170 "kid" street gangs I would have thought it meant, we must not underestimate them they are ruthless even at my age I have had to face some of these kids due to mates kids having problems and I can tell you these kids will shoot you with no second thought.

They also like to hunt as pack and I dread my white skin country kids ever walking onto London gang turf, and all my kids can fight its scary Paul.

27 March 2012, 11:30,
Yep! I doubt it includes all the different Mafia gangs and so on , as WnC said it's mostly kids and they are a force to be reckoned with, I've seen it first hand.
27 March 2012, 13:11,
I know a cop that underestimated a bunch of kids. He used to be in my BJJ class, so this guy could fight!

After major surgery, and a hell of a lot of time recovering, he realised that a group of 8-10 kids can easily overpower 2 coppers. Furthermore he realised that a knife blade is just as sharp and dangerous if a kid is carrying it or if an adult is carrying it.

Because of the kids age......because they knew to keep quiet.........nothing happened to them.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 13:13,
I see Lee Jasper has just been on Sky news blaming last summers riots on the Police, apparently its police racism that forced thousands of black youths to run riot, looting , burning etc and not criminality, poor parenting or cultural social failure

27 March 2012, 13:15,
(27 March 2012, 13:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: I see Lee Jasper has just been on Sky news blaming last summers riots on the Police, apparently its police racism that forced thousands of black youths to run riot, looting , burning etc and not criminality, poor parenting or cultural social failure

If the police shot a white kid, then it would not be a race riot, it would be an age riot. Some people just enjoy a good ol' riot.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 13:17,
there is a helleva lot of half breeds in London and other cities, and they just dont know which nationality they belong to, so they join gangs, thats what i have been told by someone who lived there, but of course a lot of it is just plain criminality.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 13:54, (This post was last modified: 27 March 2012, 14:04 by Nemesis.)
(27 March 2012, 13:17)bigpaul Wrote: there is a helleva lot of half breeds in London and other cities, and they just dont know which nationality they belong to, so they join gangs, thats what i have been told by someone who lived there, but of course a lot of it is just plain criminality.

Eeek a mouse what a thing to be told, the truth is peer pressure to have mates and fit in with your area you become a gang but really your just part of a group of people that grew up with each other, or moved to the area hence the term postcode gangs.
This is where I grew up and how fast it happens, I am glad I got my family out.

I see this lot as cowards, but that don't help the poor fellow that got stabbed, Luckey for him he was not killed.
27 March 2012, 15:08,
cowards all of them, all on one poor bloke, hope he's ok. this is the mindless violence we have to be watchful for, another reason why i stay out of cities, even in large towns! i was brought up in a city and i always "watch my back", i dont even like people walking close behind me. i dont remember all this violence before we became so multi-cultural, in the old days if you bumped into someone you'd say "sorry" and that would be where it ends, now it seems its only an excuse for mindless violence. what a sad country we live in.
27 March 2012, 15:25,
What is important in this video, the guy on the bike did not know the people on the bus, but they all got off to help him, do the math the natives are in trouble.