Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This isn't news!!!
27 March 2012, 19:33,
This isn't news!!!
http://www.channel4.com/news/half-a-mill...ots-report

Apparently those stating the blindingly obvious were correct.
"The long-awaited report into the 2011 riots says poor parenting, a sense of hopelessness among young people, unemployment and a materialistic culture were to blame for the disturbances."

Looks like she sheeple only just figured it out. All it took was a year! Well done them.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 22:01,
RE: This isn't news!!!

That is what happens when you grow up watching wall to rap videos on Mtv.
27 March 2012, 22:07, (This post was last modified: 27 March 2012, 22:08 by mikebratcher69.)
"poor parenting, a sense of hopelessness among young people, unemployment and a materialistic culture were to blame for the disturbances."

NO THE FUC*ING ARSEHOLES THAT DID IT HAD A CHOIE ITS THEIR FUC*ING FAULT NOBODY ELSES!!!!!! COP OUT CULTURE "IT WASNT MY FAULT I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD, THATS WHY I BEHEADED ALL THOSE NUNS"....."IT WAS MY DADS FAULT FOR NOT GETTING ME A CAR, I FELT DIFFERENT" AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHGHHHH FUC* FUC* FUC* SCUM BOLLO*CKS ARSE *HOLES IT WAS ALL YOPUR FAULT, YOUR DOING, YOU DID IT, TAKE FUC*ING RESPONSABILITY FOR IT.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDodgyExclamationHuh
DID I SOUND ANGRY THEN????
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
27 March 2012, 22:37,
Reminds me of the comic version of Kick ass. Hit Girl says something along those lines to a woman in a drug den. Shes trying to run away, Hit girl says "trying to run to your lawyer to tell him about your difficult upbringing" and all that. Then she says something along the lines of "tough shit, no one cares" and kills her with a sword.
27 March 2012, 22:38,
how's the crime rate in muslims countries ??????

we could all join their gang get the mandit ak47 then hide it and do are civic duty and grass the loonies
to win the war, you must be willing to die
27 March 2012, 22:43,
You're under arrest for plotting to blah blah blah! This whole site is honeypot/controlled opposition!
28 March 2012, 14:04,
(27 March 2012, 22:38)grumpy old man Wrote: how's the crime rate in muslims countries ??????

low. killing people isn't a crime but being non Muslim is.

Mike,

I'm not clear what you are saying. I'm guessing that you disagree, or maybe agree. One of the two. or maybe not. Its not clear.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 March 2012, 20:24,
i MEANT TO SAY ITS A COP OUT CULTURE WHERBY THESE SCUM BAGS COMMIT CRIME THEM SAY IT WASNT THEIR FAULT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST OR THEIR DEPRIVED.
i SAY BOO HOO YOU DID IT YOU STAND UP AND TAKE FUC*ING RESPONSABILITY FOR IT.
yOU WANTED TO DO THE CRIME FOR WHATEVER REASON,THEY JUST DONT LIKE GETTING CAUGHT AND PUNISHED.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
29 March 2012, 14:39,
(28 March 2012, 20:24)mikebratcher69 Wrote: i MEANT TO SAY ITS A COP OUT CULTURE WHERBY THESE SCUM BAGS COMMIT CRIME THEM SAY IT WASNT THEIR FAULT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST OR THEIR DEPRIVED.
i SAY BOO HOO YOU DID IT YOU STAND UP AND TAKE FUC*ING RESPONSABILITY FOR IT.
yOU WANTED TO DO THE CRIME FOR WHATEVER REASON,THEY JUST DONT LIKE GETTING CAUGHT AND PUNISHED.
their is an old biker phylosophy, "IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME-DONT DO THE CRIME! dont make excuses, you was caught, put up and shut up, no one is responsible for YOUR crime but YOU."
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 08:00,
Perhaps we should bring back public hangings! People who saw this would think twice about committing crime. When the Nuremberg hangings took place a short rope was used which means you take longer to die. The death throes of the victime took from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. This would certainly have an effect on persons contemplating commiting crime, unless they are an absolute nutter. It is possible that the population would decline dramatically. Maybe you think that this is too barbaric. Opinions please. Kenneth Eames.