Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Darwinism at work in UK today
1 April 2012, 09:14,
RE: Darwinism at work in UK today
yep, insanity and criminality is being bred in these days, there is one round here-at 3 years old he was breaking a neighbours rear car window with a brick, at just under 5 he was breaking the glass on a patio door on a (then) empty property, we have nicknamed him(for obvious reasons)"Chief Glass Breaker", his mother isnt much better-got the usual "attitude" problem.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 10:18,
I get what you're all saying. I agree. Darwinism, and removal from the genepool works.

Who want's to hear an interesting bit of information?

Im NY over a 3 year period the crime rate dramatically dropped. Everyone was impressed with the new policing system. However, controversial studies show that 15 years prior to the first year's crime rate drop, abortion was legalised. Stats show that the women most likely to undergo abortions were those in 'criminal' neighbourhoods, where the kids grow up and end up committing crimes and the alike. Well, as you've probably guessed, the abortions caused children not to be born into crimal settings, so as a result, the new wave of criminals entering that 'criminal age' in life were not around to commit the crimes.

That is a perfect expression of Darwinian-Prusian-social-engineering.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 April 2012, 15:37,
Thanks for this Scythe, I have never been happy with the abortion law, but after reading this, I've changed my mind. Thanks a lot. Kenneth Eames.
1 April 2012, 15:39,
I wish someone would poison all of the weed the chav's smoke, that'd probably do for now considering how many people smoke it...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
1 April 2012, 18:40,
(1 April 2012, 15:37)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Thanks for this Scythe, I have never been happy with the abortion law, but after reading this, I've changed my mind. Thanks a lot. Kenneth Eames.

I know the abortion law isn't really a good thing, but the facts still stand, the legalisation of abortion caused a huge drop in NY crimes. I'm not speaking opinions, saying something's right or wrong. We are all entitled to our own opinions, we are not entitled to our own facts (I love that saying).
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin