• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What happens if we go to war with Iran
28 March 2012, 21:44,
What happens if we go to war with Iran

He creeps me out a bit but worth a thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYOOnFSi...re=related
28 March 2012, 23:08,
RE: What happens if we go to war with Iran
I've seen a few of their videos and I find them thought provoking.
I find after listening that I've been thinking along similar lines although not so eloquently I might add.
I believe that somethings afoot as holmes would say, for what ends I do not know, whether the powers that be are doing it for fun to see us suffer, or whether theres some nefarious end game they are playing with us as pawns.
I think the final jigsaws been emptied out of the box on the table but we havent got the origional box, so its hard to see what were looking at.
Lets just hope with our prepping and checking of the news etc we get enough forewarning to be of use.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
29 March 2012, 15:00,
Quote:What happens if we go to war with Iran?

Well if the USA / UK / Israel do decide to invade Iran, I really hope they do have WMDs, and can let at least one loose in the direction of Israel...

I'll be supporting Iran on this one, sick of the USA throwing it's weight around for no good reason.
29 March 2012, 15:09,
I'm curious about the guys name.

Is it Star Scream ZEE or Stars Cream See, or is it S-Tar-Scre Am 2:33? Weird!!!

It's just a push in the style of 'Anonymous' who took the idea from V for Vendetta (film, not the comic, because the comic was around well before the film, but 'Anonymous' came around after the film, as a message against Scientology).

It suggests to me that many people have too much spare time.

Firstly, we are not eternal.
Secondly, he speaks about conspiracy theory stuff.
Thirdly, the only thing we can guarantee about the war is £2.00 a litre for diesel.
Forthly, why is his name so confusing? What does it really mean?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 March 2012, 19:50, (This post was last modified: 29 March 2012, 19:51 by Prep Girl.)
(29 March 2012, 15:09)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm curious about the guys name.

Is it Star Scream ZEE or Stars Cream See, or is it S-Tar-Scre Am 2:33? Weird!!!

It's just a push in the style of 'Anonymous' who took the idea from V for Vendetta (film, not the comic, because the comic was around well before the film, but 'Anonymous' came around after the film, as a message against Scientology).

It suggests to me that many people have too much spare time.

Firstly, we are not eternal.
Secondly, he speaks about conspiracy theory stuff.
Thirdly, the only thing we can guarantee about the war is £2.00 a litre for diesel.
Forthly, why is his name so confusing? What does it really mean?

I believe the soul is eternal, I am not religious but I'm very spiritual I believe our bodies are just a vessel, which by the way is designed to regenerate and renew and would last much longer if we were born up a mountain, breathed clean air, water with no chemicals and fresh natural food and no toxins, the human body is amazing! but we don't so the body dies but I truly believe the soul lives on, but this needs whole different thread Smile

If you have a you tube account ( I don't) send him a PM and ask what his names means coz I'd like to know too.
29 March 2012, 20:38,
Everything that is us, man woman and child, every facet of our existance, water,air, fire, earth and the beasts upon that earth came from the stars. We were all stardust, we are stardust and in time we will all again be stardust. Comet, Asteroid, Planet and Star, nebula and Galaxy all come from stardust, we are all eternal.

29 March 2012, 21:19,
Are you preppers sure your growing veg? And not veging on what your growing!
Far out dudes!
I thought the guy was full of shit.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
29 March 2012, 22:52,
if there is a war with iran i hope it's wiped out i'am sick of trouble coming from that part of the world and our troops getting killed for nothing
all these countries that want nuclear weapons? we should just give them some?
just fired
to win the war, you must be willing to die
30 March 2012, 08:26,
(29 March 2012, 22:52)grumpy old man Wrote: if there is a war with iran i hope it's wiped out i'am sick of trouble coming from that part of the world and our troops getting killed for nothing
all these countries that want nuclear weapons? we should just give them some?
just fired

Eh? Last I checked IRAN had not started any wars or invaded any countries and the last time British troops came in contact with the Iranians we surrendered without a fight and that was only 2 years ago.

I cannot see anything wrong with any country wanting nuclear weapons if their neighbours or enemies have them, Israel has nukes so so India and Pakistan, Britain and the US have hundreds of em yet we have the hypocracy of complaining about Iran wanting parity.

30 March 2012, 08:39,
I think OGM just means the middle-east in general.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin