Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in Recession....Didn't think we'd left.
29 March 2012, 23:40,
Back in Recession....Didn't think we'd left.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...worse.html

I know it's from the daily fail, but still......this is backed up with reality haha.

In fairness, everyone is so busy speaking about the strikes and fuel madness, we didn't have much of a chance to look elsewhere. When someone did look elsewhere for us, it turns out we're back in recession.

Weird, I don't think many people realised we were ever out of a recession.

This recession will last until it becomes a depression.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 March 2012, 06:10,
RE: Back in Recession....Didn't think we'd left.
It makes me laugh when people throw around this bollox, out of recession my arse!
In real terms I'm earning 12 grand a year less now than I was 5 years ago, Those of us in the building trade haven't had a pay freeze we've had a pay cut and it gets a little worse every year.

Wages go down... Anger, frustration and resentment go up!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

30 March 2012, 08:42,
(30 March 2012, 06:10)Reality Jones Wrote: It makes me laugh when people throw around this bollox, out of recession my arse!
In real terms I'm earning 12 grand a year less now than I was 5 years ago, Those of us in the building trade haven't had a pay freeze we've had a pay cut and it gets a little worse every year.

Wages go down... Anger, frustration and resentment go up!

Don't forget the increasing cost of living. Really, we've been hit by a hell of a lot more than pay-cut, pay freezes, and things like that.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 March 2012, 09:55,
We won't start to come out of a recession for at least another 3-4 years. As long as the Eurozone doesn't implode first that is, then who knows how long we'll be on the rocks.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.