Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
POLICE find ways into homes at night to 'warn' of burglary risks
30 March 2012, 17:12,
POLICE find ways into homes at night to 'warn' of burglary risks
Watch out plods about...
Remember if they see anything suspicious during their entry that gives them probable cause to get warrant...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...risks.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
30 March 2012, 17:22,
RE: POLICE find ways into homes at night to 'warn' of burglary risks
well, it was the ESSEX Police-just about says it all, anyway, which one of us is going to leave doors and windows unlocked-certainly not me, i'm the one that checks the front door 4 times when we go out!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 March 2012, 17:54,
(30 March 2012, 17:22)bigpaul Wrote: well, it was the ESSEX Police-just about says it all, anyway, which one of us is going to leave doors and windows unlocked-certainly not me, i'm the one that checks the front door 4 times when we go out!

Ha ME too!!!
30 March 2012, 18:51,
If Darren from the estate tried it he would be in cuffs but it is OK for Plod and as pointed out if they find anything on their illegal search they will be down on you like a ton of bricks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 March 2012, 21:51,
I'd be well p**sed off if some copper 'tested' my house. If they came in at 3am, I'd not wait to see if it's a copper. I'd go for them with a knife.

Actually, screw that, I'm going to get a fake copper outfit and start 'legally' breaking into people's houses. If anyone questions me, "Mam, I'm a police officer. Have you not seen the article?" Then pull out a copy of the Daily Fail, and then warn them and walk out.....with something nice and shiney, like a new XBox or jewellery. Easy pickings!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 March 2012, 22:07,
I'll be naked anyway so its up to them if they want to see me naked...with me chopper out... I mean axeTongueTongueTongue
30 March 2012, 22:14,
(30 March 2012, 22:07)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I'll be naked anyway so its up to them if they want to see me naked...with me chopper out... I mean axeTongueTongueTongue

HAHA, that's a scarey thought.

On the idea of scarey things, I was home alone and parents were off on holiday (when I was living at home) it was late at night and I heard some commottion outside. Considering we live in a private "walled village" (as SD referred to our kind of housing) I assumed it was burglars. So I grabbed a couple of swords and went downstairs to either scare them off, or test how sharp my blades were.

My parents walked through the door to the fright of their lives!!! They got an earlier plane home and as a result didn't need to wait at the change. I was expecting them back 18ish hours later!!! Well, at least they knew the house was guarded.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin