Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK at EXTREME risk of Flu pandemic cos of olympics
2 April 2012, 18:14,
UK at EXTREME risk of Flu pandemic cos of olympics
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...mpics.html

2 April 2012, 18:24,
RE: UK at EXTREME risk of Flu pandemic cos of olympics
Bloody foreiners coming over here spreading their foreign germs, In my day we had good old fashioned British germs, not your namby pamby foreign muck germs....when we had a cold it was a real cold made in britain by british germs...not your cheap chinese germs we have today...Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
2 April 2012, 19:05,
I think there's a good chance it could actually be spot on! global health map shows swine flu and strains of and bird flu a plenty out there, with over 5million people entering the Country? plus we had a very quite flu season this time, calm before the storm?
2 April 2012, 19:08,
thank goodness i'm at the other end of the country to all this madness and mayhem, the nearest we get to the Olympics is when the torch goes from Exeter to North Devon and then goes over the border into Somerset, and we have decided to be elsewhere that day!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 06:26,
It's fairly certain that there will be many other diseases as well. Maybe there will be more noxious diseases introduced by certain other people who wish to destroy our Nation. We might find plague and anthrax and many more uncommon diseases. However, it isn't any good worrying about it until it happens. Kenneth Eames.
3 April 2012, 09:11,
how true Ken, any of these attacks will be in the big cities and the commercial and financial centres, use extreme caution when visiting such areas.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 09:40,

Look at it this way. If there is an epidemic of Lord knows what, maybe the population will be culled to a more sustainable level. Always look for the positivesBig Grin

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
3 April 2012, 09:49,
TOF, I look at it this way, I don't mind Sheeple being culled, but I certainly don't want my Prepper brethren in the big cities "blowing the light out". We will be the future! Kenneth Eames.
3 April 2012, 09:52,
(3 April 2012, 09:40)TOF Wrote: Look at it this way. If there is an epidemic of Lord knows what, maybe the population will be culled to a more sustainable level. Always look for the positivesBig Grin

that is indeed a positive thought-cull the Sheeple!!!Big Grin
3 April 2012, 09:59,
I would be very surprised if our urban bretren succumbed to an epidemic, they are Preppers after all.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart