Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britons skipping meals
4 April 2012, 11:20,
Britons skipping meals
apparently British people are REGULARLY going without meals, averaging only 11 meals per week, the days of the 3 square meals are over: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3124...als-enough-
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2012, 11:46,
RE: Britons skipping meals
Maybe people can't afford them?

I always skip meals because I'm super busy at work.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 April 2012, 12:21,
dont skip meals, it can lead to your stomach acids eating your stomach walls if you dont have enough food in your stomach.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2012, 12:24,
I just snack costantly. MMM FOOD!!!! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 April 2012, 12:25, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2012, 12:28 by TOF.)
I've always had 3 meals. Sometimes they've been a bit odd if I'm broke. Even when I'm busy, I always make time for my meal. I'm up to my armpits in paint and stuff hoping to get some deposit back, but I've just sat down for lunch, even if it is only a toasted sandwich.
There was a woman on telly not so long ago who said she was so poor she went without meals to feed her kids, I thought crikey! in this day and age?!? Then I noticed a packet of Fags on the table....
I suppose it's all down to priorities.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
4 April 2012, 13:07,
Lots of people don't have three meals a day.Many have one main meal and snacks others have several meal breaks during the day with no main meal. It is what you are used to.

BP is right about the stomach acids and that causes ulcers in the short term and an eaten stomach in the long term.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 April 2012, 13:09,
I don't do breakfast, never have.

Normally grab a sammich around 1200ish, then something to eat about 1800ish.

Ulcers are a pain in the arse, but I think that comes from all the vodka I used to drink, and the beer & redbull I consume now
4 April 2012, 13:12,
sister in law is a point in fact, she dosent eat until 7,8 or even 9pm, and then complains of indigestion, we eat our main cooked meal at 4pm and maybe have the odd biscuit in the evening with a mug of coffee, but we stop eating at 7pm which gives our stomach chance to digest it before we go to bed at 9pm.