Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming to a town, village,city near you SOON...
9 April 2012, 13:28,
coming to a town, village,city near you SOON...
This type of sh*t happens here to a much minor degree but be warned it'll come here just as bad SOON...

Man Knocked Out, Stripped Naked And Robbed Of Everything As Crowd Of Onlookers Laugh Hysterically

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...sterically
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
9 April 2012, 13:31,
RE: coming to a town, village,city near you SOON...

It's a very sad indictment of todays society. Several times I have seen folk walk by someone obviously needing help. And yes, I did stop.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
9 April 2012, 13:36,
Society is not the same as civilisation!!!

We have one, but are severely lacking the other!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 April 2012, 14:08,
its not just America, these things can happen here-although this is the first time i have heard of this - there are many cities where it is too dangerous to go after dark and some places even in daylight! there were parts of Plymouth/Devonport where plod would not go unless there were at least 3 of them! there are 170 street gangs in London alone, how many in birmingham, manchester, newcastle etc.etc.?? civilisation has gone to the dogs, its the "me,me,me generation", time we had a SHTF event and get rid of all the dregs of society, things have gone too far and we need a good clear out and start again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2012, 05:10,
We've spawned a generation of untermenschen. If the 'powers that be' were of any use they would create laws that would put them in prison and bring back the birch and possibly the cat for those who continually offend. With a great deal of the scum today, you have to be cruel to break their spirit. But protection of decent citizens is on the backburner. The gangs of the big cities will soon be the rulers in the cities, PC Plod will be in fear of his life if he went into these areas. Britain is well on the way to emulating the Untermenschen of America. Kenneth Eames.
10 April 2012, 08:43,
yep, cities will soon be uninhabitable, apart from the gangs and the proffessional criminals, even the surburbs wont be immune.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2012, 12:04,
In February, a 97 year old OAP in our village was mugged .
The scum escaped with the grand total of a charged up electricity key and £8 in cash.
She spent 3 months in hospital and won't leave her house now.
It ain't coming, it's here.

10 April 2012, 12:12,
I think they should bring back the gun laws and allow citizens to carry a gun for personal protection. If all the scum already have guns, why can't we? We're not being overly armed or anything. We're just levelling up the playing field.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin