Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bristol Unpaused
11 April 2012, 10:33,
Bristol Unpaused
Ladies and not-so-gentlemen,

Today is a beautiful sunny say, and along with that, we have some good news.

Due to lack of media attention (I'm pretty certain they're making the prepper series now, so won't be looking for new people) the Bristol Team Meets are BACK!!!!

Okay, this will be nice and easy, and it gives over 3 weeks notice. The first weekend of May we will be planning a meet and greet, social relax outside in the day.

That might sound complex, but it's not. It's just meeting up in one of the parks in Bristol, maybe feeding the squirrels, or something like that, then just a chat about what's going on in the world and what our individual plans are.

I will bring some squirrel food to those interested in meeting, and I will also get in a couple of drinks for the first few that arrived, if we go to the pub afterwards.

This invite is open ended, so if you have friends that are interested, bring them along. Again, this is not a show and tell, so please no machete's or axes. However, a small backpack with some gear in is allowed. But please keep any blades away from the site, if you are unable to do that, then please keep them hidden.

Date: May 5th
Venue: The park with the Cabot Tower in it.
Bring: Enough money for a drink or 2, if the weather is bad.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 14:09,
RE: Bristol Unpaused
(11 April 2012, 10:33)Scythe13 Wrote: I will bring some squirrel food

Squirrels eat nuts. Just saying Wink

Count me in chap. I'll bring the wench and the sproglet.
Be good to finally meet up!
11 April 2012, 14:17,
(11 April 2012, 14:09)00111001 Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 10:33)Scythe13 Wrote: I will bring some squirrel food

Squirrels eat nuts. Just saying Wink

Count me in chap. I'll bring the wench and the sproglet.
Be good to finally meet up!

One of the reasons I want us to have an outdoor meet up is simply because we can enjoy the sun, hang out, bring family and kids along, and then just chat openly and not have to worry about people listening in, because we can see everything around us.

It'll be like a picnic in the sun with friends......oh wait, it won't be LIKE that, it will be that! haha

It'll also be a great way to relax in the area and get away from having to move from pub to pub for opsec reasons. Plus because there's lots of space, the atmosphere will be really relaxed and not that intense.
11 April 2012, 14:22, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2012, 14:23 by 00111001.)
Sounds good to me bud. Outdoors is better for me, the little fella can waddle about til his hearts content. Plus you get all those Solar-Powered-Girlies out in the parks in summertime Big Grin
The Solar-Powered-Girlies are the fit ones you only see when the sun shines, hence the solare powered part Wink
In fact, maybe I'll leave the wench behind an bring the little 'un.

The ladies love him
11 April 2012, 17:18,
Can we shoot and eat the squirrels?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 April 2012, 18:37,
Sounds like dogging to me... what with all the talk of nuts....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 April 2012, 20:14,
(11 April 2012, 18:37)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Sounds like dogging to me... what with all the talk of nuts....

I swear down you're going to come out to us all one day Mike haha.

(11 April 2012, 17:18)Skean Dhude Wrote: Can we shoot and eat the squirrels?

I'd love to say yes because I want to learn to skin and gut animals, but I think the firearms in public thing could be an issue.
11 April 2012, 20:27,
(11 April 2012, 20:14)Scythe13 Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 18:37)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Sounds like dogging to me... what with all the talk of nuts....

I swear down you're going to come out to us all one day Mike haha.

(11 April 2012, 17:18)Skean Dhude Wrote: Can we shoot and eat the squirrels?

I'd love to say yes because I want to learn to skin and gut animals, but I think the firearms in public thing could be an issue.

Use a Catapult :-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
11 April 2012, 21:11,
I dont think so... I know youd like that to happen scythe but NO!!!!!
Your dreams wont be coming true any time soon ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

But seriously you know I love this site because you can have a laugh, so many other sites are deadly serious...
" its a serious subject!!!"

Boo hoo so what, cant you have a laugh??

wow whats life if you cant have a laugh.. jesus if the world ended tomorow i'd still have a laugh...

I'm as straight as an arrow scythe, sorry to disapoint you... I know what you body builders are like....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 April 2012, 22:28,
(11 April 2012, 21:11)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I dont think so... I know youd like that to happen scythe but NO!!!!!
Your dreams wont be coming true any time soon ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

But seriously you know I love this site because you can have a laugh, so many other sites are deadly serious...
" its a serious subject!!!"

Boo hoo so what, cant you have a laugh??

wow whats life if you cant have a laugh.. jesus if the world ended tomorow i'd still have a laugh...

I'm as straight as an arrow scythe, sorry to disapoint you... I know what you body builders are like....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

You're safe for now Mike. Maybe when the Wilderness Gathering comes around, if the weathers too cold, you could warm me up......if I was gay. But thankfully I'm not, so you're safe. Anyway mate, if I was gay, I wouldn't be desperate :p haha