• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh F*** todays Daily Mail
11 April 2012, 11:43,
Oh F*** todays Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-guns.html

11 April 2012, 11:53,
RE: Oh F*** todays Daily Mail
An the problem is?

Lots of information there that we would spends weeks gathering. Download, print out and laminate.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 April 2012, 11:56,
The link isn't on the Mail site so I had to go looking.

http://www.mapofthedead.com/
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 April 2012, 13:02,
Only one gun shop?
Guess I'll stay out of London then.

11 April 2012, 13:07,
(11 April 2012, 11:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: The link isn't on the Mail site so I had to go looking.

http://www.mapofthedead.com/

cant get the link to work! type in town and postcode and it comes up as in Kansas!!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2012, 13:17,
I'm just going to get the plans and components to make a gun, then click it together WTSHTF. haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 15:01,
Click it together. Good luck with that. You can't afford to rely on that working when you need it. You must assemble anything test it and then disassemble and store. Risky course.
Skean Dhude
11 April 2012, 15:08,
(11 April 2012, 15:01)Skean Dhude Wrote: Click it together. Good luck with that. You can't afford to rely on that working when you need it. You must assemble anything test it and then disassemble and store. Risky course.

I got that one from the main site. I think it was one of your articles SD.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 17:01,
Well I was being politically correct. You obviously have to test it before you pack it away in your stores. I always Smile get someone to do it that for me to stay legal. Smile Whistles innocentrly.
Skean Dhude
11 April 2012, 17:14,
finally got the link to work, had to put the full address in before it worked properly. apart from a couple of doctors and a sawmill didnt show much, and nothing i havent already noted on my "where to acquire stuff when TSHTF" map!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.