Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate False Flag....
11 April 2012, 13:17,
Ultimate False Flag....
Hi All,
I’m an avid blog reader and I stumbled across this intriguing blog post. Now, I’m not 100% sure what I think of it, but, well, it seems pretty plausible..maybe? Have a look if you have 5 minutes to spend.

http://letterfromamerika.blogspot.co.uk/...to-be.html
11 April 2012, 13:18, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2012, 13:28 by Scythe13.)
RE: Ultimate False Flag....
Hi Simon.

Welcome to the forum mate.

By the time you read this, I'll be reading the blog.
Looks a bit scetchy mate.

I think, if aliens existed, and were starting a war, we'd probably know about it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 13:32,
hello and welcomeSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 April 2012, 14:19,
Any 'alien attack' is not only going to be complete BS - it'll be project blue beam
11 April 2012, 15:58,
I saw this ages ago and thought to keep my eyes on it.
Now whether it happens or not it always wise to keep your eyes open, always watching always learning.

I think if this scenario plays out, it'll definatly be a false flag designed to instigate more control over the population.

Department of homeland security buying 450 million rounds of 40 cal pistol ammo.
AND 175 million .223 rifle rounds.

Hmmm sounds fishy to me.

And yes whilst it may be in the U.S. were not far behind in anything they do.

we are he 51st state after all.

I watch the news online for a good reason, its usualy a day or two before its in the printed rags on the street or on t.v. so that gives us 1 to 2 days advance notice if anything goes on.

It doesnt always work but for the most it does, and thats all we need 1 to 2 days notice to get sorted before everone else...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 April 2012, 19:38,
Didn't the pope say recently that it was ok to believe in Aliens?
I don't believe were the only life force in the universe but be a lot cheaper to just release a virus then stage an Alien attack
11 April 2012, 20:22,
Welcome to the Forum Simon
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
12 April 2012, 01:52,
This might be relevent:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/tens-billions-p...36219.html
12 April 2012, 07:08,
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I’m fairly sceptical like most of you but I’ve been wearing a tin-foil suit and hat, just in case ;-) It’s certainly worth keeping an eye on. I don’t believe our government in Wastemonster could organise a pi$$ up in a brewery, but I dunno, someone else may be able too. Lots of CGI ability nowadays could make something seem plausible; and you’ve got HAARP and, as mentioned Project Bluebeam (interesting read here if you haven’t already done so http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbl...ul05.shtml). Of course to protect our freedom, the governments of the world seem quite happy to curtail our freedoms. I’ve always thought a ‘common threat’ such as an asteroid for example could bypass democracy..all for our own good. Again, thanks for the warm welcome to the forum.