Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New ‘vigilante lite’ street courts are to be introduced nationwide
15 April 2012, 19:12,
Music  New ‘vigilante lite’ street courts are to be introduced nationwide
So what do we think this is about?
I know the Police force are skint but?

Inner-city neighbourhoods to be given power to hold 'street courts' in bid to tackle gangs of feral youths

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ouths.html
15 April 2012, 19:44,
RE: New ‘vigilante lite’ street courts are to be introduced nationwide
blood hell norfolk in civilised life need law but vigilantes no way all we need to do is make to punisment fit the crime life sound mean life Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
15 April 2012, 22:45,
Truly daft.
They even call it vigilante lite! If that's not a red rag to a street gang what is?

First policing on the cheap now local amateur led courts where lawyers are barred!
Sounds like a kangaroo court to me if the person isn't entitled to legal representation even if it's just some local kid.

It also apparently works in 3 places so it'll definetly work right round the UK.
Right . . . I don't think so.

Yet another flop waiting to happen by our wonderful home secretary.

15 April 2012, 22:56,
Just the way my mind works but think this could be the start of a sly introduction of Sharia law,
16 April 2012, 11:44,
Like everything else put forward to solve crime this will never work. Now give us a US style Castle Docrine and access to some handguns and crime will we solved.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 April 2012, 16:32,
(16 April 2012, 11:44)Skean Dhude Wrote: Like everything else put forward to solve crime this will never work. Now give us a US style Castle Docrine and access to some handguns and crime will we solved.

I'd love the right to keep and bear arms for self defence but I fear it will never happen whilst conventional UK government exists.
After all TPTB will have their own self preservation in mind and are also mindful that you cannot truly oppress an armed population.

16 April 2012, 16:40,
it'll never work, courts are too "lite" themselves and err on the side of the criminal, nobody thinks about the victim, bring back the birch and the strap!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 April 2012, 18:13,
The birch for the first offence and the cat for the second. I think that they might understand after the second offence! If they don't understand then put them in dungeons and a diet of bread and water. I think I might be too lenient. Don't you? Kenneth Eames.
16 April 2012, 18:20,
I like how the picture shows a truly multi-cultural group of rioters. I think riots are a good way to unite the masses!

Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!!! haha

The courts idea is so stupid! Just when you believe the government can't get any dumber, they surpass our expectations again!!! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
16 April 2012, 18:21,
(16 April 2012, 18:13)Kenneth Eames Wrote: The birch for the first offence and the cat for the second. I think that they might understand after the second offence! If they don't understand then put them in dungeons and a diet of bread and water. I think I might be too lenient. Don't you? Kenneth Eames.

what about opening up the Prison quarries again? make the little bu##ers work while their "inside"!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.