Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UK Weather
19 April 2012, 18:10,
UK Weather
Okay, so I assume we have all heard about the storms in the UK, and we have all blatently experienced them. Even BP, down in the paradise of Devon, has no doubt enjoyed a bit of beastly weather.

Well, I'm posting this as news because it's all in the news.

These storms are a possible cause of flooding, due to the ground being baked solid by the sun, so there will be huge runoff and very little water actually being soaked up into the ground.

Further more, the weather is MASSIVELY erratic! A few days ago we reached around 25 degrees, which is the same temperature for the Sahara Desert at this time of year (Oh yeah, that was in the news too).

There seems to be something severely wrong with the climate and everything going on in the skies with the country.

There is no answer to this news story. It is simply a reporting of the events we are experiencing.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 April 2012, 18:16,
RE: UK Weather
(19 April 2012, 18:10)Scythe13 Wrote: Okay, so I assume we have all heard about the storms in the UK, and we have all blatently experienced them. Even BP, down in the paradise of Devon, has no doubt enjoyed a bit of beastly weather.

Well, I'm posting this as news because it's all in the news.

These storms are a possible cause of flooding, due to the ground being baked solid by the sun, so there will be huge runoff and very little water actually being soaked up into the ground.

Further more, the weather is MASSIVELY erratic! A few days ago we reached around 25 degrees, which is the same temperature for the Sahara Desert at this time of year (Oh yeah, that was in the news too).

There seems to be something severely wrong with the climate and everything going on in the skies with the country.

There is no answer to this news story. It is simply a reporting of the events we are experiencing.
yep, we had rain all day yesterday, ground is so hard it cant soak up the water so some flooding may occur, i noticed this lunchtime local brook is full much fuller than normal, reservoirs are 85% full.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 April 2012, 18:25,
(19 April 2012, 18:16)bigpaul Wrote: yep, we had rain all day yesterday, ground is so hard it cant soak up the water so some flooding may occur, i noticed this lunchtime local brook is full much fuller than normal, reservoirs are 85% full.

That's nothing, wait until the 2 day pass, where the first lot of surface runoff hits in hard from higher up. With baked ground, you're looking at about 24-36 hours later. That's when the real flooding will start.
19 April 2012, 19:48,
had my IBC to the down pipe its half full bin in 3 days all good for the vegSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
19 April 2012, 20:48,
(19 April 2012, 18:25)Scythe13 Wrote:
(19 April 2012, 18:16)bigpaul Wrote: yep, we had rain all day yesterday, ground is so hard it cant soak up the water so some flooding may occur, i noticed this lunchtime local brook is full much fuller than normal, reservoirs are 85% full.

That's nothing, wait until the 2 day pass, where the first lot of surface runoff hits in hard from higher up. With baked ground, you're looking at about 24-36 hours later. That's when the real flooding will start.

thats how the Boscastle flood started.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 April 2012, 00:18,
(19 April 2012, 20:48)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 April 2012, 18:25)Scythe13 Wrote:

thats how the Boscastle flood started.

Spot on. Anyone looking at flooding should start moving things upstairs tonight, or right now.
20 April 2012, 11:35,
no great panic, we live very near Dartmoor and this influences our weather, we get a lot of rain in the south west and it dosent always result in flooding, however i would say if anyone is living in a new house built on a flood plain (anywhere) then they should keep a very close eye on river levels in their area.
21 April 2012, 10:35,
I've been researching chem trails lately as my area seemed to be bombarded by these planes spraying aerolosols overhead in criss cross patterns which form great banks of very odd looking manmade clouds. There are loads of sites you can look at re chemtrails and all seemingly suggest covert weather modification programs. Many suggest that the chemicals being sprayed are highly toxic. It seems a bit fishy to me! Years ago we had planes leaving contrails that evaporated fast ... so what's going on above our heads day in, day out as if it's all quite normal? Hmmmm???
21 April 2012, 19:27,
The weather is annoying but I am sure its normal April weather, making the bread video I posted in bread challenge the weather was bright blue sunny skies white clouds then from that to grey sky to rain strong wind and back to blue skies and sunny although still quite windy.

Same thing today as I was working on my rain farm, it is causing problems due to electrics being needed in the garden, but any way this I guess is what is known as April showers.
21 April 2012, 20:53, (This post was last modified: 21 April 2012, 20:55 by Prep Girl.)
I don't believe there's any thing normal where H.A.A.R.P are concerned, even if what they do is innocent, I'm pretty sure that messing about with ionosphere and what ever else they do is not natural and has it's side effects
I'm in 2 minds about chem trails, if it's that toxic the Queen and the Government and their families are also breathing it in.