Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How the Olympics are draining YOUR streets of police
23 April 2012, 16:05,
RE: How the Olympics are draining YOUR streets of police
(22 April 2012, 14:53)Scythe13 Wrote:
(22 April 2012, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote: what about good old ARSON though Scythe? not bothering to steal, but just setting fires for the hell of it( we had a case of junior "firesetters"-thats what the fire brigade call them-around here just last year), if your up on the roof your going to be in a dangerous situation, my friend.

I've thought about that already mate.

The roofs are all linked, but they're not easy to get up to. So once I'm up there, I have free reign of about 6 or 7 shops. They actually lead to the carpark where I park my car, so I always have that as an option out. Because of opsec I'm not showing anyone my place, but if you were here, you'd realise the number of escape routes available. I actually think, in a riot situation or arson situation, being on my roof would be safer, just because I can then jump down to lower roofs nearby and can then go across them to get away from the situation.

Arson fire would start at ground level, can't use the front door, so you have to go up. I'm be on the roof like a shot, straight over to the car park and away. Sounds like a plan.

Plus going back to the other point about being able to see / deal with people coming through the front door. If you're above the buggers you can chuck what you want on 'em. Got a really sugary hot coffee? Juggling bricks? Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Olympics are draining YOUR streets of police - by 00111001 - 23 April 2012, 16:05