Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone
22 April 2012, 20:26,
Hello everyone
Hi everyone. Another newbie here who understands the writing on the wall which a lot of friends and family wish to ignore. Sad

I watch a lot of alternative media like http://www.endthelie.com and http://www.gnnn.tv/ guerrilla news network etc and youtube especially those concerning end-times. The MSM (mainstream media) don't wish us to know what is really going on so it refreshing that alternative aka real news keep us informed.

I'm looking forward to posting on this website.

22 April 2012, 20:29,
RE: Hello everyone
Good evening!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
22 April 2012, 20:52,
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I know friends that won't believe the righting on the wall, even when it's in flashing neon signs.

It's good that you can keep up to date with the news. No doubt you'll be keeping us hours ahead of my 'google news' technique haha.

Have a look around and you'll find some great info.

What kind of scenario are you expecting?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 April 2012, 21:23,
(22 April 2012, 20:52)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.

I know friends that won't believe the righting on the wall, even when it's in flashing neon signs.

It's good that you can keep up to date with the news. No doubt you'll be keeping us hours ahead of my 'google news' technique haha.

Have a look around and you'll find some great info.

What kind of scenario are you expecting?

A massive ME Middle East war with the Arab countries plus Russia -since Russia itself is running out of fossil fuels- invading Israel for the spoils of war - petroleum - Israel has hit the motherlode in their territorial waters.

There will be a peace of sorts for a few years then the USA and possibly/proabably the UK (Southern England is physically nearer Iran than Scotland/Northern Ireland/Ulster/Wales) and we will be hit with nuclear weapons. And then the SHTF. Every person for themselves basically.

And why will the UK and USA be in this war? Probably to prevent the Arabs/Muslims from holding the West to ransom when they have control of most of the world's oil resources. But not just that.

There are 2 carriers from the UK in the Strait of Hormuz. Oh and 4 from the US there too. Plus carriers from other 4 countries too. Why? They won't tell us until the SHTF.

Oh and the US have already practiced scuttling their OWN carriers. Why else is the USS Enterprise still in service? It was meant to be mothballed years ago. But wasn't. And why practice scuttling their own ships? To blame it on the Iranians and prevent them from aquiring nuclear weapons-grade uranium. If the Iranians do get a nuke then they can hit Israel AND the UK. So the US blames the Iranians for scuttling the USS Enterprise and attack them BEFORE they aquire nuclear grade uranium. Because sooner or later they will be able to build a nuke that will reach the USA.

It will be Hell on Earth.

Well you did ask, LOL.
22 April 2012, 22:04,
Hi welcome to the forum good to see more females getting into prepping.
23 April 2012, 01:07,
Greetings from the desert wasteland..
23 April 2012, 06:34,
Hello & welcome
Failure is NOT an option
23 April 2012, 08:57,
welcome, we need more females on this site so doubly welcome.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2012, 11:05,
Welcome Clare and hello from me Wink

“From now on it is only through a conscious choice and through a deliberate policy that humanity can survive.”
Pope John Paul II
23 April 2012, 13:29,
Welcome. Enjoy the site. There is a good bunch here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin