Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missiles to be placed at residential flats!
29 April 2012, 14:10,
Missiles to be placed at residential flats!
anyone see this on the news this morning??: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17884897
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 April 2012, 14:13,
RE: Missiles to be placed at residential flats!
(29 April 2012, 14:10)bigpaul Wrote: anyone see this on the news this morning??: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17884897

Oh dear East London that will get nicked.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
29 April 2012, 14:17,
I wouldn't want to be in the flats underneath when they let that thing off!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 April 2012, 14:24,
Yeah, because there's no potential to have an idea like that Backfire (pardon the pun).

Here's an idea, let's put high explosives in a heavily populated muslim area! They won't steal it and sell it to uncle Bin Ladin and his mates haha!!!

Yeah, I really think out government has thought that one out!!!

Imagine if that was your flats, or flats nearby. I'd so get up with my air rifle and start taking shots if I lived in a flat and they had those on top! HAHA

So when will they be taken down? I don't mean by the local kids, I mean by the government (provided they get there first)?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 April 2012, 15:15,
Oh man, you could have some real fun with this situation. How many false remote suspicious activities could you set up on line of sight rooftops nearby? Heat signatures at night & all that. You wouldn't need to be a suicide terrorist or fly an aircraft or even have a bomb etc to cause complete confusion & possible missile destruction in the vicinity. I wouldn't want to be living anywhere near that crazy tower missile platform! Complete idiocy.
29 April 2012, 15:27,
(29 April 2012, 15:15)Timelord Wrote: Oh man, you could have some real fun with this situation. How many false remote suspicious activities could you set up on line of sight rooftops nearby? Heat signatures at night & all that. You wouldn't need to be a suicide terrorist or fly an aircraft or even have a bomb etc to cause complete confusion & possible missile destruction in the vicinity. I wouldn't want to be living anywhere near that crazy tower missile platform! Complete idiocy.

What's that TL, you think we should get a remote control plane and see what happens? haha
29 April 2012, 15:51,
I would never condone such an action, especially if it had a hot water bottle strapped to it. Hehehe..
29 April 2012, 15:53, (This post was last modified: 29 April 2012, 15:54 by Scythe13.)
(29 April 2012, 15:51)Timelord Wrote: I would never condone such an action, especially if it had a hot water bottle strapped to it. Hehehe..

HAHAHAHAHA

At uni I used to have a remote control helicopter, but I was crap with it. Gave it to a friend for a present, then he gave it to one of the guys in our corridor when we graduated.

Have you seen the video footage of the riots taken by some guy using a remote control helicopter? It's well cool!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HdTs-QYDGA
29 April 2012, 16:21,
Wow, OTT police action! Could sure use a drone like that for situational awareness realtime data capture...

You could have it transmitting direct back to your future soldier HUD ballistic helmet......... or maybe just ur mobile phone..

Now I know what those missile towers are for. lol
29 April 2012, 16:32,
(29 April 2012, 16:21)Timelord Wrote: Now I know what those missile towers are for. lol

To take out model plane enthusiasts!