Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Euro.
9 May 2012, 11:56,
The Euro.
well, i suppose its a start!: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3187...ro-bailout
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 May 2012, 12:15,
RE: The Euro.
Yeah, he's being pushed off the fence at long last. The pound is on the way up against the Euro and these measures should push it even higher --- as long as the Euro dosn't crash out completely & us with it.
9 May 2012, 15:41,
It's all bullshit though - we still pay brussels a ridiculous amount of money each month so they can tell us what to do. Bin the fuckers off, close the tunnel down an shut the borders.

Smile
9 May 2012, 15:46,
good news from Europe at last: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17982526
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 May 2012, 15:50,
Great news!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've got a way to save them the air fare though...

9 May 2012, 15:54,
i dont care how he leaves...but lets get rid of the bar..steward.....and fast!!
9 May 2012, 15:57,
Lets just hope the Jordanians had their fingers crossed when they promised to be nice to him Wink
9 May 2012, 16:58,
(9 May 2012, 15:41)00111001 Wrote: It's all bullshit though - we still pay brussels a ridiculous amount of money each month so they can tell us what to do. Bin the fuckers off, close the tunnel down an shut the borders.

Smile

You've got my vote!

9 May 2012, 17:15,
lets plug the plug and flood the tunnel....preferably while there's a few illegals still in it!Big Grin
9 May 2012, 21:18,
(9 May 2012, 16:58)Paul Wrote:
(9 May 2012, 15:41)00111001 Wrote: It's all bullshit though - we still pay brussels a ridiculous amount of money each month so they can tell us what to do. Bin the fuckers off, close the tunnel down an shut the borders.

Smile

You've got my vote!

Ha, talking of voting... a good few years ago I was propositioned by a seedy underworld figure who wanted to pay me to run as local candidate for the BNP. Didn't really want to say no to him, but my past record isn't exactly squeaky clean. I don't take well to limelight.

Funniest thing was he's a Turkish Cypriot! I do miss Dennis. He's a very handy man to know if TSHTF, even if he is a bit of a rum 'un. If I had to go through London I'd be straight round his!