Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US to build "ghost town"
10 May 2012, 18:13,
US to build "ghost town"
US to build ghost town complete with houses but no one will live there!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/18001930
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 May 2012, 18:24,
RE: US to build "ghost town"
(10 May 2012, 18:13)bigpaul Wrote: US to build ghost town complete with houses but no one will live there!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/18001930

China's been building empty citys for ages,

Not for scientific research though but I never did understand their thinking.

Try this [Linky] for an interesting article on the subject.

10 May 2012, 20:09,
It'll end up being used for Hollywood films after they've finished testing new technology there.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 May 2012, 20:27,
My first record was called ghost town, I was at a jumble fair or something and I won a battery operated record player and this record was on it, must have played it 1000 times, it was not that I liked it that much just it was only record I had lol.

Warning pervert dresses as a king don’t click if your easily offended.

Checkout the special effects Cool

I seem to have gone a bit of topic sorry.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 May 2012, 09:56,
(10 May 2012, 20:09)Scythe13 Wrote: It'll end up being used for Hollywood films after they've finished testing new technology there.

So, America has about 640,000 homeless people.... Now they're building a town, fully equipped and perfectly livable, that no fucker's allowed to live in?!?

Sod that, if I was homeless I'd be in there straight away. Take all your hobo (yes, hobo, that's not a spelling mistake) mates with you and move in.
11 May 2012, 15:47,
trouble is, if we built a "ghost town" in this country all the "illegals" would move in before anyone else knew it was even being built!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2012, 15:48,
(11 May 2012, 15:47)bigpaul Wrote: trouble is, if we built a "ghost town" in this country all the "illegals" would move in before anyone else knew it was even being built!Tongue

The government would probably gift it to 'em!
11 May 2012, 15:52,
(11 May 2012, 15:48)00111001 Wrote:
(11 May 2012, 15:47)bigpaul Wrote: trouble is, if we built a "ghost town" in this country all the "illegals" would move in before anyone else knew it was even being built!Tongue

i dont doubt it!! the bu##ers bend over backwards to help someone from another country but couldn't care less about people born here!!Big Grin
11 May 2012, 15:57,
(11 May 2012, 15:52)bigpaul Wrote:

i dont doubt it!! the bu##ers bend over backwards to help someone from another country but couldn't care less about people born here!!Big Grin

I'm half tempted to try and renounce my citizenship, and apply to Iran to see if they'll have me. Stop in France for a bit, tell them you're an Iranian immigrant, and if you're sent back they'll torture you. They'll pack me off to England, give me a nice new house, a phone (so I can find work) sign me on and tell me to help myself to the white women Big Grin
11 May 2012, 16:27,
(11 May 2012, 15:57)00111001 Wrote:
(11 May 2012, 15:52)bigpaul Wrote:

I'm half tempted to try and renounce my citizenship, and apply to Iran to see if they'll have me. Stop in France for a bit, tell them you're an Iranian immigrant, and if you're sent back they'll torture you. They'll pack me off to England, give me a nice new house, a phone (so I can find work) sign me on and tell me to help myself to the white women Big Grin
thats is so true its not funny!!