Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tube workers ballot for strike.
29 May 2012, 10:53,
Tube workers ballot for strike.
anyone working in London or travelling to London?? they'll probably strike just in time for the Olympics!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18247921
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2012, 11:25,
RE: Tube workers ballot for strike.
I knew we could rely on them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 May 2012, 12:29,
NOW its the Doctors!!:www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18254499
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 May 2012, 15:06,
I'm on strike! Oh no....wait.....not strike...... What's that word.....? I'm waiting for my new job to start haha. HOLIDAY!!! But as a holiday, it's fricking exhausting.

The strikes were inevitable. Didn't see the doctors on strike though! That one blind sided me. But thank goodness I'm not going in (or near) to London for 2012 to experience the Olympic Slaughter.....I mean Laughter. Where did that S come from? Silly me.

Not long to go now. I want to watch the games live though. Best way to see what AlQ is up to!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin